Are you doing something to be beautiful?

Share your beauty tips!(outside and inside)

Most Helpful Girl

• sunscreen.. exercise... water... healthy diet... all you need.

What Guys Said 12

• Hair remover to stay hairless!! Oh yes 😌
    Extreme circuit workouts to maintain a 4 pack ( can't get lower 2 😓).
    Eat salad 😔 Yuck but good body 😬
    Face scrub
    Exfoliate
    Shampoo and condition every night
    Can't think of the rest lol
    (But this is my outside beauty)

Inside well
    I read
    And drink water
    lol that's it

• Drink a lot of Water everyday, take Vitamin C take vitamin E internally use vitamin E oil all of your face and Vaseline plus exercise

• Confidence. Works for me...

• a healthy and well balanced diet.. also remove processed foods from your diet i found once i started doing this i looked 10 years younger

• I think just be yourself

• i dont wear my make up for too long and i always take my make up off before sleep.. gotta let the skin breathe to stay fresh ass fuck

• Moisturizer yeah

• Yup, bein me :-)

• I just shave my face and my beauty is all natural.

• Being a better person. Cursing less, being angry less, learning to let go of things, etc

• I want to know too.

• I shave my pubes.

What Girls Said 13

• I don't eat meat, don't eat a lot of carbs, don't drink too much alcohol, don't smoke (except from the occasional Hookah & weed lol), drink A LOT of tea, workout almost every day, use masks & scrubs for skin care at least once a week, moisturise my skin a lot, etc. etc.

• I just wake up fabulous.

Kidding, but other than having a healthier diet and working out, I don't do much. I have a strict hair care regime, though. I only use shampoo once a month because it dries out my hair. Condition and deep condition twice a week, leave in for 15 minutes. Let air dry for 3-4 hours, use leave-in spray conditioner, blow dry excess water, flat iron on low heat, could take 90 minutes.

So... essentially, two days out of the week I spend a minimum 5 hours just doing my hair. Lol, welcome to black life :D

• 28d

😂I don't do much but spend 10 hours a week committed to hair care.
      That sounds like such hard work Hun! I'm sure it's down to a fine art by now 😊

• 27d

@Wonderer89 Lol, I honestly only do it just because of my hair type. And 3-4 hours of it is me not doing anything except letting it dry lol. Still, I guess it is a lot XD

• I try to eat healthy. It's the base to be more beautiful. We all know it improves hair, skin, and body shape.
    I take care of my oral hygiene; a good DIY for your teeth is to brush them with lemon extract and baking soda. I'm planning to go to the orthodontist sometime soon to get better teeth. I've been hoping to go for such a long time, if I ever go, I'll feel like my life is complete, lol.
    I go to the beauty salon and get brows done, every few weeks. I've got high maintenance brows, I need to constantly groom them.
    I still need to improve on my skin and hair care routine, it's certainly not at its peak these days.

• Eat healthy, drink lots of water, Nivea thick moisturizer - awesome!
    Coconut+castor oil mix ---put on hair, leave overnight.

That's about it.

• I'm being true to me and healthy. This means that I'm not trying to be something I'm not, I'm grasping who I am and taking pride in that. I am eating what I know if good for me while still having treats and I'm physically active every day. To me, being beautiful inside and out is how you present yourself and act. Mascara makes me feel confident and so does my long hair tho, lol.

• I take care of my hair
    Wear makeup
    Try to not let myself get fat

• I sport a lot to keep my body in shape. If your body is fine, you don't need a lot of other stuff

• I just use traditional stuff like olive oil, honey, etc

• I wash myself

• nahh

but you should be hygienic
    im not really hygienic myself

• Taking care of my skin, exercise regularly , eating less fatty foods

• I wear a push up bra and too that looks good , but not see through.

• 26d

Top not too

• An hour of excersize a day
    Eat healthy foods only
    Drink lots of water
    Brush my teeth with bicarbonate of soda
    If I get a spot I put sudocrem and it'll go away really quickly
    Condition my hair every day and only shampoo every 2 days because it dries my hair out
    Shave my legs and stuff?
    Eat fruit and veg especially with vitamin C.
    Also I have a workout routine I do every morning and evening that I didn't count on to excersize.

• 27d

And I don't eat meat because I feel guilty then. Obviously I eat carbs because of how much excersize I do, but I keep it to a minimum depending on how hard the excersize was.