Girls, would you ever find it weird if you were dating a guy who had slimmer thighs (lower body) than you?

I've been questioning this idea for a long time, since I was a teen.

I have proper muscular legs, but my body type revolves more around an athletic and shredded build, so I don't necessarily have a huge lower body build.

When I was teen, I'd always see women with wide hips, large thighs and legs, and then I'd look at myself and feel as if I needed steroids to achieve a certain leg size where it'd be equal or larger in thickness to that of a grown woman.

im just wondering, what are your thoughts when you see a man that has slimmer legs and lower body than you? Is he less masculine? Is it bad? Or is it normal?

• No, that's quite common
    54% (13)50% (2)54% (15)Vote
  • Yea, I'd find it a little weird if my thighs were larger (considering that I'm not petite)
    42% (10)50% (2)43% (12)Vote
  • I actually prefer slimmer men
    4% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

• That's what guys are built like... I'd be weirded out if it was the opposite. o. O That would not be natural.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Like for example now that I've grown a lot more since when I was a teen, if I saw a woman NOW with really thick shaped hips and thighs (which I find extremely attractive)... I'd question my masculinity for example and I'd just get thrown off and lose my confidence 😂

• Show All
    • 1mo

@Ummdisodd Don't ignore, just don't pay much attention to them...

• 1mo

Not paying attention is the same as ignoring it
      :/
      Men should have female kimd ofbaby smooth and big legs ant thighs

Most Helpful Guy

• Man i feel you. It's pretty normal no need to worry.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• That's how guys are made. You're fine dude, plus women have more body fat than men. Women's lower bodies are usually composed of fat as opposed to muscle.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Unfortunately men have skinny legs and thighs and what's worse we have lot of hairs on thighs as well

• Show All
    • 1mo

@Ummdisodd Because I like men.

• 1mo

Even an average man?
      Robin Williams /Nev Schumann kind of hairy or maybe hairier than that?
      VERY VERY hairy EVERYWHERE?

• Ehhh, id have a problem with that... if you are thinner than i am... that's way too thin for a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it would happened since I have a really small bones stature but if I saw a guy like that I wouldn't date him, too skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • I should be thicker than you, lol. Don't you want a girl with some shape? #appreciatethickthighs #booty #thickaf #curvy #slimthick

0|0
    0|0
  • I would because I am slim already so you must be a twig

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's normal? If a girl has shape, she generally has bigger thighs than lots of guys. If a girl is less curvy and quite skinny, she'll have smaller thighs usually. Obviously fatness comes into it too, a no shape fat girl will still have bigger thighs than the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Lots of girls like slimmer guys

0|0
    0|0
  • You're fine dude. Guys usually have slimmer thighs.

by the way, at 19, you're still a teen.

1|0
    0|0