Girls, would you ever find it weird if you were dating a guy who had slimmer thighs (lower body) than you?

I've been questioning this idea for a long time, since I was a teen.

I have proper muscular legs, but my body type revolves more around an athletic and shredded build, so I don't necessarily have a huge lower body build.

When I was teen, I'd always see women with wide hips, large thighs and legs, and then I'd look at myself and feel as if I needed steroids to achieve a certain leg size where it'd be equal or larger in thickness to that of a grown woman.

im just wondering, what are your thoughts when you see a man that has slimmer legs and lower body than you? Is he less masculine? Is it bad? Or is it normal?

• No, that's quite common
  • Yea, I'd find it a little weird if my thighs were larger (considering that I'm not petite)
  • I actually prefer slimmer men

Most Helpful Girl

• That's what guys are built like... I'd be weirded out if it was the opposite. o. O That would not be natural.

Like for example now that I've grown a lot more since when I was a teen, if I saw a woman NOW with really thick shaped hips and thighs (which I find extremely attractive)... I'd question my masculinity for example and I'd just get thrown off and lose my confidence 😂

@Ummdisodd Don't ignore, just don't pay much attention to them...

Not paying attention is the same as ignoring it
      :/
      Men should have female kimd ofbaby smooth and big legs ant thighs

Most Helpful Guy

• Man i feel you. It's pretty normal no need to worry.

What Girls Said 7

• That's how guys are made. You're fine dude, plus women have more body fat than men. Women's lower bodies are usually composed of fat as opposed to muscle.

Unfortunately men have skinny legs and thighs and what's worse we have lot of hairs on thighs as well

@Ummdisodd Because I like men.

Even an average man?
      Robin Williams /Nev Schumann kind of hairy or maybe hairier than that?
      VERY VERY hairy EVERYWHERE?

• Ehhh, id have a problem with that... if you are thinner than i am... that's way too thin for a guy.

• I don't think it would happened since I have a really small bones stature but if I saw a guy like that I wouldn't date him, too skinny

• I should be thicker than you, lol. Don't you want a girl with some shape? #appreciatethickthighs #booty #thickaf #curvy #slimthick

• I would because I am slim already so you must be a twig

• I think it's normal? If a girl has shape, she generally has bigger thighs than lots of guys. If a girl is less curvy and quite skinny, she'll have smaller thighs usually. Obviously fatness comes into it too, a no shape fat girl will still have bigger thighs than the guy.

• maybe

What Guys Said 2

• Lots of girls like slimmer guys

• You're fine dude. Guys usually have slimmer thighs.

by the way, at 19, you're still a teen.