Do you think corsets are made for women with big breasts as well?

I don't know maybe it's just me, but I bought a corset to look sexy for my boyfriend, my bra size is a 36L and I don't look right wearing it, but then when I look at pictures of women wearing corsets it looks perfect on them. I bought a 3X because the 1X and 2X didn't look right. The only reason I bought it was because it was a sale so I thought why not and bought one.
My boyfriend loves it but to me it doesn't look right like it's not made for woman with big breasts.
I really wish mines were smaller so I can wear cute lingerie.

Most Helpful Guy

• Leanne Crow looks good in a corset. She is a big breasted women. So I think corset's are made for everyone to wear. You bought a corset because you wanted to look sexy for your boyfriend and your boyfriend has liked it on you. So you should be happy about it. But if you are not satisfied fully , next time you can buy a smaller size. But smaller sized corsets have disadvantages. They cling too tight to the body , and suffocate the person wearing it. Even their body muscles , find it difficult to relax normally. So weigh the pros and cons carefully.

Thank you so much and yes that is true! I will definitely weigh my pros and cons carefully. I want to feel sexy wearing it because I'm overweight but I'm losing weight and knowing that I feel sexyin some kind of lingerie it will help me with my confidence

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, the best corsets for an individual person are actually made FOR them. By hand. So a corset can fit anyone - just as long as it's made specifically for them.

I understand now thank you, so maybe next time I will go to a specialty shops. I already buy my bras from a specialty shop so now I know it's best to buy corsets from there as well. Thank you

No problem.
      P. S. There are also always underbust corsets - if you're interested in that...

I will definitely look into it!

What Guys Said 3

• I'm sure your boyfriend is so sad about how big your breasts are.

Walks away laughing to himself...

Actually he hates seeing me in pain everytime I exercise to lose Weight
      And when everytime we go somewhere I have to wear certain shirts just so I can hide them and not worry if guys are staring at me, sometimes I have to wear 2 shirts, I put mines on and I will wear his shirt over my shirt. Because he's bigger than me and tall so his shirts are long and big. Yeah he loves them but he also feels bad because of all the things I have to go through.

I understand and it's okay because he does love big breasts but I guess once he saw what I go through he felt bad and hates seeing it. I mean he can't beat up every guy that stares haha but he isn't happy about it because he wants me to love the way I am not hide my body because I'm losing weight and feeling confident will help me keep going.

One of my exs wore an EE bra size and I thought she was endowed. L is a few steps up. I sympathize.

• You can wear whatever you want.

• you are a 36L?

What Girls Said 1

• Proper corsets should be made to measure especially if you have a particular part you'd like to accentuate or contain. I'm not sure how much luck you'd have with a store bought one honey but they definitely make them to suit a larger cup size

Well maybe I should try one of those stores that will measure and make them if they have to. The store I bought it from they don't do measures it's just find your size and try it on, they have my bra size but I guess maybe the corset wasn't for my size. Thank you