What is your attitude towards your hair?

• I've worn my hair the same way since forever, and I have no plans to change it
    19% (14)
  • The most I would ever do to my hair is a trim, maybe a little cut, but nothing dramatic
    36% (27)
  • I will change my hair on a whim... cut, color, style, shape, texture... whatever mood I'm in
    17% (13)
  • Ever so often, I'll do something dramatic like a new color or cut, but afterwards, I'll revert to my usual style
    27% (20)
  • I'm bald or bald by choice
    1% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I change my hair a lot. I have had red, black, blonde and 50 shades of brown hair. I just cut a LOT of inches of my hair the other day. It was down to my waist, now it sits right above my nipples. I also got bangs for when I wear my hair up and will prolly go blonde!

What Girls Said 32

• I have no problem with cutting my hair. I've had it short, medium, and long in length. I've had it red and natural and blond highlights. I've had m straight across bangs (never again) and side swooped bangs. Hair always grows back quickly for me. Right now I have it my natural brown hair and the longest length I have ever had it (it ends at the top of my belly button). I'll get it trimmed and layered into a v shape in the back, but I enjoy having it this long. It is my favorite look on me so far.

• Currently? I've had the same cut/color for the last six years.

In high school it was all colors... blue, green, red, white, purple, orange, black, brown.

Now I keep it just over shoulder length, and blonde.

The most dramatic I 've done lately was cutting to my breasts level like a couple of years ago, or a side bang etc... Or layers.
    But I always play it safe, I never dyed my hair.
    I'm scared of messing up my hair since for most my teen- adult life I've been having very long dark hair and it's part of my identity in a way.

• Just really lazy regarding it. I want to do something dramatic with it, but it would have to be really low maintenance.

• My mom used to do so many experiments on my hair when I was child, thanks god I am not kid anymore :D
    I am so tempted to vote that last option haha, I did It!
    Well In truth, I have beautiful hair and I usually change its length or style. I like my hair colour It is reddsih in sun and I don't want to change it, but there was time when I had partially blue hair and there was time when I had ombre. Not anymore.

• I had waist length hair and I shortened them to slightly above shoulder length. Now I am growing it out again.

I like the way my hair texture is (between straight and wavy) I don't want to go for smoothening/straightening or perming.

• Every so often I do something big (short bob, go blonde, blunt bangs) but I always regret it and go back to long and dark

• I haven't done something with my hair in quite a while. The last big change I had were my extensions back in 2013. Earlier than that, I've been through some changes consecutively: extensions, small trim + anti frizz treatment, bob haircut, keratin treatment, layers, hair cut + voluminous defined curls, bleached my hair, extensions again, and bangs ( oh my, I just remembered the beginning of 7th grade, me with my bangs and extensions 😂).

• I've had the same hair my whole entire life but in 2017 I'm definitely colouring it and changing it up.

• 27d

why the change up? Just something different and new for the new year?

• The most i'd ever do with my hair is trim it. I love it too much to do anything dramatic with it like cutting it short or shaving it etc etc. I have had my hair above my collar bones a couple times and hated it. I've never dyed it entirely, but I've gotten highlights and done the whole ombre thing.

• It's been long for awhile now but I've been dying it bright red since 3 years now.
    Have been thinking about getting a Mohawk/ faux hawk for awhil now but it's quite a daring move (imo) and so I haven't taken the leap yet :p

• I would like to cut it, but I would also haven't had trim in years. It's been almost 6 years. I vote A.

• i wear my hair au naturel i only get trimms if needed... other than that NOPE

• I like doing something that I think is courageous to. my hair, and if would look. amazing 50% of the time, but then I would regret it when it feels like hay

• Option D without the second part - not reverting to my previous style...

• I change it A LOT 😬

• 27d

Where do you buy your wigs?

• 27d

Oh, the lace one was it and I didn't know you had braids. Did you do that yourself? It can take a while lol

• 27d

@mutedaisy no no I went to an Afro shop to get it done and yes it took hours but it was very worth it :)

• used to straighten and put lowlights on my hair, which i loved
    but not i just keep its natural texture
    stay away from heat as much as possible too

• I'll change it every so often.

• I love my hair. I don't iron or blow it I usually just wear it down, a pony, a bun, a headband etc...

• Right now I'm trying to grow my hair ad long as possible. Sometimes I consider dying it a different color or adding lights. In the past I shifted between long and bob. Like both, but hate the middle stage.

• My hair is naturally dirty blonde but I dye it platinum and keep it down most of the time. Soon, I'm probably going to do split colors again. I did black and blonde not too long ago but I had trouble taking care of myself at the time. May try again.

• I loooovvvveeee my hair! It goes to my butt and has this natural ombre kinda effect! And sometimes it looks blonde, light brown, or strawberry blonde! Plus it gets wavy-curly.

• Haven't changed in years thick straight & long.

• used to bleach it but always kept it long and straight

• I've always had long blond hair. I've cut it once but probably won't do it again

• B, I've never done anythinh dramatic

• I don't like it. It's hard to style and I'm not scared to experiment.

• I like my haircut. It's short but it's less to mess with.

• It's flat, thick and long. I can't find a good hairstyle so it's always in a pony tail -.-

• I love my hair, but I have some white hair, I'm only 17 (soon 18), I want to stop to dyeing them so badly...

• More from Girls
    2