Whats a fashion trend of this current year that we'll look back on in shame and think wow did we really do that?

You know like now looking back at uggs for instance we just cringe, or gelled spiky hair of the 2000s LOL, or the juicy velvet tracksuits. 😂 Comment below if you have some other ideas.
So I don't wanna do all the obvious things that every post seem to mention and make this a little special.
This is my SMALL list:
Whats a fashion trend of this current year that we'll look back on in shame and think wow did we really do that?Shirt Dress for guys - Seen this style a lot for the past 2-3 years... I smile a little every time cause it looks like they have a long body and short legs. 😂
Flashlight Bright Highlights - Over the past very few years I've seen girls cheeks getting brighter than my future LOL. WHERE IS THIS BRIGHT LIGHT SUPPOSED TO REFLECT FROM?
Emoji Clothing - Need I really make a comment on this? 😂
Cage Skirt - Especially with what looks like underwear underneath... Seen this a lot this year, and I don't see the appeal... Just looks odd, my eyes feel like its some kind of strange illusion going on.
TOO Ripped Jeans - The holes are getting bigger after every year 😂 Ripped jeans are okay to an extent but if I can almost see the back of your bare legs, then jisus christ woman. (actually seen this on guys too lately tbh...)

I would do more but there's just too many. Let me know down below if you agree and/or have any other trends of this year or since 2015 we'll look back on in shame and confusion as to how we thought that looked good.

• T-Shirt Dress
  • Blindingly Bright Cheek Highlighters
  • Emoji Clothing 😂😍😛👀
  • Cage Skirt
  • Too Ripped Jeans
  • ALL OF THE ABOVEEEE 😱😵
  • None of those - comment below

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• i can't say for sure but when i was a kid these shoes were the trendy thing to wear in the 70's and now there making a come back. so who knows maybe those things your showing will make a come back.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a9cc0f07bb.jpg

some 70's style shoes that are popular again lol

and yes some people thought wearing fish in your shoes was a cool thing lol. i thought it was weird myself lol.

i wonder if bell bottom pants will make a come back or corduroy pants www1.macys.com/.../lauren-ralph-lauren-classic-fit-flat-front-corduroy-pants but i guess they are already popular again lol

Bell bottom pants did make a short comeback this and last year believe it or not 😂😅 Last summer specifically though, a lot of my friends got bell bottom pants... The ones with lots of patterns on it...

• Admit I never paid any attention to anykind to fashion. I just wear what I want and dont really care what anyone else wear. But will admit the emoji clothing thingy do look horrible no doubt.

• I must live in a not very fashion oriented place because I've never seen any of these. I've seen the ripped jeans one but I don't think that was a fashion statement on the people. I think they were just super dirt poor or lazy to buy new jeans...

Yeah... They pay like $50+ for a pair...

I was referring to people who have worn jeans for years on end that they eventually ripped that badly.

• I picked the "All Of The Above" option - They are terrible

• Those gay haircuts (undercut with hair slicked to the side). Stupidest and gayest haircut in the history of mankind. Also those sweatpants who are really tight around the ancles and have a very low crotch. Maybe those big caps too.

• Hard to choose. They are all cringy

• Silly person :p good post though!

Metrosexual stuff, stupid big sunglasses, and provocative female clothing.
    Also, painted-on eyebrows. Cos... no explanation needed...

• special snowflake hair colors.

• When we're any of these, things?

• Skinny jeans

What Girls Said 14

• I didn't know any of these were a thing. And Im glad I have yet to seem them in person lol Not a fan of any

• Emoji clothing FOR SURE!

• All of these are bad but the only one I see regularly are the over ripped jeans. I don't see the point of them so I am hoping they will fade away quickly!

• Emoji clothing, emoji anything..

• T-shirt dress looks good on girls... but I don't like it on guys

• Drag makeup and butthole lips

I was thinking of adding drag makeup on the list 😂 Some girls be looking like drag queens these days 😐

• They're all hideous

• Emoji clothing

• i gotta agree with all of the above

• I like the folded jeans look. I have seen it in magazines and in real life, I am actually doing it right now with my jeans.

• The cage skirt/dress has been out for a while and you need to be super confident to wear it and pukl it off x

• Highlight will always be awesome

• All of the ABOVEEEE! 😅

• You don't like those jeans they're so cute

Some are some aren't. But this is more about what we'll look back at in the future and think its ridiculous but loved back in the days when it was cool.