What can I do to be more attractive?

Like From the ladies...Makeup tips? Guys, what would you change? I am confident but I am getting bored with my appearance and wanna hear what other peoples opinions are.

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• You pretty damn hot to me why the need to change?

What Guys Said 1

• Wear less clothing. Works better than most "cosmetic tricks" and saves an incredible amount of money on clothing.

What Girls Said 3

• you look cute! Here's a makeup tip. SUPER LUCKILY, you have light blue eyes, which means all shades of brown eye makeup will look really good (I have brown eyes which doesn't have a specific color that brings out the eyes - be thankful of yours!)

A look that I've always wanted but couldn't get was deep side bangs (I have curly hair, wouldn't work out) Have fun - it's mostly up to you what you change about yourself.

• I think you're really pretty how you are. But... you could always dye your hair, even if it's the temporary stuff that washes out after a while. At least it's a small change. And you can play around with different hairstyles too. :)

• Be yourself, laugh a lot, do things which make you feel well,

be genuine and stop thinking what others could think about you!

There's nothing more attractive to boys than a girl who shows

her real personality.