Should I get my eyebrows done? And should I dye my hair golden blond or something like that?

I was thinking of getting my eye brows done at the Sephora eyebrow brow bar. Do you think I should get it done or leave it the way it is? Would it look better if I got it done? I was also thinking of dying my hair golden blond this Friday or Saturday do you think I should? i just wanna look good becsixe according to this one guy I don't becsixe when I met him for the first time ever in person from a dating app and yes he's seen my pics but the first thing he says is "hi is this emily" (not my real name btw) and I say yeah it is and he says "I'm not interested" and walks away. The thing is even other people have said I look the same as I do in my pics but anyways how can I look better? Becsixe him saying that kinda hurt me and made me feel ugly. No rude answers please

Most Helpful Guy

• You can give it a go sure why not

Most Helpful Girl

• you look good as you are

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah I think it is a good idea to lighten your eyebrows a bit

• Do what you want. I personally think , you look fine.

• I don't know... I was distracted when I was looking at your pic...

What Girls Said 6

• You are pretty as you are. But if you really want to change something here is my advice.
    PLEASE DEAR GOD DO NOT BLEACH YOUR HAIR GOLDEN BLOND!!!
    With your skin tone it would look very tacky, and it would damage your hair so much.
    You could go down a shade or two without having too much damage and dye your hair a different color if you want.
    Also your eyebrows look fine.

• Your brows look fine to me. I wouldn't dye your hair though.

• Well he belongs in the total idiot department. Don't give him any thought at all. I think you are lovely as you are, but of course always fun to experiment a bit. I would not change your hair.

Enjoy!

• You are really very very pretty, It's always nice to have a few thigns done here and there, but really you don't need to do anything.

• You can make your own stuff and then maybe you'll get them back and then you will have to think about what you're talking about when you're not talking. You can also add more photos to your bookmarks or something different from where the other ones were here but it doesn't have to be deleted from your time anyway.

What do you mean?

• Your hair is good in my opinion u should get your eyebrows done :)