Leg tattoo, should I do it or it won't look good?

Soo im planning to get a tattoo on my upper leg, but im not sure if the tattoo is going to look good...
Im a guy and like moust other guys i have hairy legs. The tattoo will look something like the picture below but different girl, style... i dont know how to say this but i dont want to shave my legs and im concerned the tattoo will be ugly because the girl will be all in hair, what do you think?

Should i shave just the tattoo, the whole leg or just leave it as it is?

Most Helpful Girl

• It all depends on how hairy your legs are, if they're full on hairy then I would suggest trimming your leg hair so the tattoo will be visible but if you're just lightly hairy then leave alone but if you're self conscious then you may be best waxing your leg. Nice tattoo by the way

• 27d

I think im not ready for that kind of pain haha, ill try trimming it and see how it looks if i dont like ill just shave them :3
      je i like i too... wonder how mine's going to look
      Thank you :D

• 25d

@notsoromantic no not offended just thought it was pointless you commenting on my username. And yes, I do find hairy men attractive

• 25d

Good , after all the hairy men need love too ;)

What Girls Said 1

• I'm very sure you have to shave it to actually get the tattoo...
    Other than that you can do whatever you want with it.

I've seen guys on the street that have a calf tattoo and they shave their legs for that reason. Doesn't look weird to me. But those guys usually have little to no hair anyways.

• 27d

je i know i have to shave my leg :D

oh well, shaving it is. Thank you

What Guys Said 2

• I think it looks good

• Looks gay as shit if we're being honest 🤗

• 25d

what, the tattoo?
      well im not getting that one, the picture is just an example.