Do you have a "uniform" (something that you wear very often)?

We all know someone who never wears the same outfit twice.
Do you have a
We all know someone who wears the same outfit everyday , making you wonder if he shops at wholesales in bulk for black shirts.

Which camp are you in?

Personally I find myself starting to find my standard uniform.
White tee/henley/baseball + brown belt + black jeans + black boots + black leather jacket = yeah whatever let's go.

• Aye
  • Nein
  • Well fuck you very much! I wear whatever I want!
    Vote C
*an uniform*
Fuck. I jinxed myself. It's A uniform.

2910

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I am almost always seen in sunglasses since my eyes are sensitive to light and light sources. Does that count?

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 28

• I pretty much wear black jeans/pants every day, some kind of tank and a shirt over it, typically something basic since the office I work in is super casual. I always wear the same necklace too - I literally never take it off since it's a sentimental gift.

• I couldn't resist and voted c. Am I the only one who thinks this man is hilarious, a rockstar maybe?
    I like tight shirts and flowy skirts, or skinny pants and leggings and flowy shirts. A lot of black and red too. But it doesn't look like a uniform, more like a formula

• He's Jimmy Savile lol.
      Anyway. Black and red. An excellent combination... hmmm... reminds me of the... black-widow spider actually. But I like it.

• Occasionally I will wear a uniform, not often but I do like to have some fun at times. When I do wear a uniform it looks something like this.
    25.media.tumblr.com/...yu3vpTzVK1rnntpuo1_1280.jpg
    No this is not me.

• I wear my stuff over and over but have a huge selection so could go a month or two before wearing the same thing again. I like a lot of different styles and my work is really flexible so I alternate between corporate and casual

• Oooh I imagine it to be a bit of a headache in the morning if you don't already have an outfit about what to wear.

• I plan everything the night before, my work clothes are laid out and my gym bag packed otherwise I get really stressed πŸ™Š

• I wear black with black and more black. I just sometimes change up the black with black. Gotta have variation, y'know?

• I think I have to spend my time working on things that are more important to me eg. Art than what I'm wearing. Of course it has to exude style, simplicity and class, because it reflects my character. That's when accessories come in handy, not so applicable to the boys I'm afraid.

And no, its not Mardi Gras everyday.

• Weekdays it's a toss up between this s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...6099578b3a.jpg And this sev.h-cdn.co/.../...ery-1436823028-workoutcomp.jpg

Weekends it depends where im going

• So it's either "I'm a strong woman in the medical field" , "I'm going to the pub for a pint at noon." , "I'm a healthy fit bird!" or "fuck it".

• Lol I see senioritis is setting in nicely , usually it's only the first years who blings out for school.

• Oh I really dgaf how I look when im at school. Im usually sleeping anyway

• Not really.

• Mom jeans, a shirt, and a plaid button up

• When it comes to work, I'm A. When it's the weekend or I'm at home it's usually B lol

• It's a black band t-shirts with black yoga/pants. Or white shirt (with writings) with black yoga pants/pants. With my black ballerina slippers/converse/boots

• Jeans. Always jeans.

• When I'm in the house, I wear leggings and a casual plain top or shorts and an oversized sweater. When I'm out, I do dress up very sophisticatedly

• Mine would be sneakers+faded jeans/leggigns+T shirts or sweatshirts

• Well fuck you very much I wear whatever I want πŸ˜›

• Yeah I have my school uniform.

• I work in a bar so anything tight is usually my go toπŸ˜’

• Sweaters with skirts

• I really like skater skirts, I have like 7 of them :D

• I wear what ever I find comfortable.

• Aye, I got plenty of black clothing, like 10 of the same model, size and colour.

• I like dressing up different everyday
    And I do

• I have like 20 of the exact same shirts in different colors

• Im very querky so i dress as i feel 😜

• I have my fast food uniform and my housekeeper uniform lol

• I wonder how I used to wear a uniform to school everyday. Because it would make me sick to do that now. I don't repeat the same thing, but I have 4-5 outfits that I switch around during the work week depending on my mood. And for non work days I usually have a set style of boots and skinny jeans that I wear with a bunch of different tops. But for parties, which I don't go to that many, I try not to wear the exact same outfit twice. Even if I use some of the same articles of clothing, I mix them up, or use different accessories, or hair and makeup styles, to give me a different look each time.

• I used to care a lot ab what I dressed everyday... Till I became a gym rat. I go to the gym straight after class so my go to look is some practical and comfy look (ex: shorts and tank top) and the sneakers I'll be wearing for working out!

• Eww jimmy Savile.
    I have the main things I wear and rotate between, like 4 jeans, 7 t shirts, a few cardigans.
    Then I have other stuff for when i don't feel like wearing that or need a different type of outfit.

What Guys Said 9

• I wear a suit and tie five days per week every week.

• Is it a profession requirement thing or is it just a matter of choice?
      I remember back when I had to iron and starch my shirts every time I do laundry. It's therapeutic but damn it's a bit of work.

• I used to. When I started working at Microsoft, I was 22 and was told by my sisters that I needed to dress better but I didn't care for fashion at all so I bought six pairs of khakis and six light blue dress shirts. Looking back on it, I feel like I had some sort of mental disorder.

• I don't think I have ever worn a uniform in my life.

• Well not as in a literal uniform but more so an outfit that you wear pretty much everyday.

• I am normally a jeans and dress shirt kind of guy.

• Shorts and vest own my gym so stuck in this stuff lol my lady staff have leggins and sports bra and hoodie

• I'm a jeans and tee guy but I don't have specific outfits per say.

• I do at work, somewhat. I wear my Philadelphia Eagles letterman jacket, EVERY DAY!

The students at the schools, recognize me on campus by that jacket.

• Tattoos there so common now they are uniform epically tramp stamps for girls

• military and police