What kind of clothes should I wear?

The day after tomorrow, I'm going out with some friends to watch a dance show, then to dinner, then to karaoke and several bars. Note: yes, there's a guy I want to impress. ;) I'd appreciate it if you could give me some general ideas, not specific (e. g. Elegant/casual dress/heels or sexy/skirt/crop top/heels), because I'm going to wear whatever I have in my closet. Thanks!

Girls: Any ideas? Guys: what do you think he'd like to see?

20d Thanks for your opinions. I wore a red low-cut top and black leather high-waisted shorts with black ankle heels.

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 9

• Well casual is the way to go, Heels would be nice. If you can pull off a crop top, skinny jean, w/ heels look without it looking sluttish? Go for it. If the heels make it look too bad, Switch them for casual sneakers (like vans, toms, nikes etc) And a bomber or windbreaker

• elegant is always best !

• Check what the guy likes and dress accordingly. But most important, wear something that accentuates your best body parts and hides your less good ones. Can't give more advice without extra body details.

• I think black outfit would be perfect.

• Casual dress, you can switch into heels later

• The sluttier the better.

• Easiest casual "I just threw this on and still look hot" is skinny jeans, a sexy but casual crop top and some glamorous heels, then a fitted jacket, preferably short.

• Red dress, black boots.

• He'd like to see some skin, but you probably don't want him to think you're a complete tramp. You probably know what looks good on your body. Wear something you're comfortable in. Wear red. Red generally attracts more pkeole When I want second looks I like to wear tight leggings. I have these really cute leather ones. You could wear something like that with heels and a shirt that shows a little cleavage. also another cute look i do is I have these over the knee black boots I wear with a short dress. Hope that helps :)