I was thinking about getting my ears pierced. I've heard mixed opinions. Some say it would clash with my style. Others say it would make me look "hot"

what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a nice diamond stud would look hot as hell. Just do it for yourself. I agree you have to be comfortable wearing it because if you're not people will notice that and it'll be easier for then to crack jokes about you. If you're confident than you shouldn't have anything to worry about. Go for it.

What Girls Said 7

• I think it'll look cool. But, do it because you want to and not because people want you to. You knw?

I personally think it'll look "hot" haha

• I personally think that when I guy has diamonds studs it's hot. If you really want and it fits your style then I say just go for it. I also agree that you have to be comfortable and confident wearing because if your not people will pick up on it .

• i think you would look good. go for it.

i personally think guys with both ears pierced look kinda weird but one ear looks good

• Personally, I'm not a fan of ear-piercings on guys at all.

• earrings can be hot if they fit with your appearance, just make sure your feel comfortable in them because people will think they look as weird as you think they do

but spacers are gross, the smallest one can look ok but huge onces are disgusting

• personally I find it damn hot and would love when my guy would get an ear piercing, but he doesn't want to

so I say: GO FOR IT ;-)

• Yeah if you’re not “ghetto” about it, and it’s preppy then I think it’s hot personally. But do it if you want to don’t go around asking for people’s advice about style it’s stupid.

• Most of my clothes are AE, and I'm not ghetto at all haha. My buddies actually make fun of me for it. I was just wondering how other people viewed guys with pierced ears. Mostly because many people associate piercings with gangs and criminals and such, especially when you're a minority

• Yeah then that's hott. With the ripped jeans and the polos.

What Guys Said 5

• I had my ears pierced when I was younger and even though I don't wear one now the holes are still there and nobody says anything about it. But if I wanted to wear one I could. So even if you get them pierced, it's not going to leave a huge hole that people will be saying "eww" over, lol. If you don't look directly at your ear then you won't notice it. I would say go with an earring you consider "functional" vs. "flashy." You know, nothing super huge,lol.

• People that usually wear ear piercings are usually people that are scrawny or fat (in my school)and they are trying to look more attractive by having the person look at his face instead of their physical appearance.

If a really muscular guy is wearing earrings then it will focus all of the attention away from the body and on to the face and if you have a nice body might as well show it off.

• I'm a different generation so an ear piercing on a guy has a feminine tone to it. But hey, pirates did it all the time:) Arrrhh!

• Do whatever you want. It's your body and you should only do something because Y-O-U think it looks good.

• They're gay.