How are most people in your Uni dressed?

Or how did they use to dress back when you were in Uni/College?

I find it surprising, yet pleasing to the eyes that many students in my Uni are dressed like this on regular days! I love suits on guys <3 Sometimes it's hard to focus in the library haha or in the lectures.
When I was in Biology University and Medical University they dressed casually, but now in law school it's common for girls to wear heels and guys suits, I feel like I need to step up my game! But pointy High heels are not practical when running late for class in a rainy day :/

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• I not in uni but whenever I am in my office most guys are in jeans and a dress shirt
    previews.123rf.com/.../...nd-Jeans-Stock-Photo.jpg

• ttps://s-media-cache-ak0. pinimg. com/736x/e2/69/f6/e269f6cf6eb07b543af781e256e99165. jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...133938c265.jpg

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...2000005DC-288_468x286.jpg

Those are pretty much the only three groups of people at my uni, they generally wear something close to that. Obviously, the law students wear full suits and look very good too :D.

• Yes because it's totally realistic to wear a expensive high quality suit everyday to school.

This is what we would wear at my institution

static1.squarespace.com/.../

perfictlifestyle.com/.../Jordin_Bio-239x300.jpg

petm.iupui.edu/.../academics-training.jpg

My school is a school of bodybuilding, fitness, training and nutrition and health.

So fit, tight and easy to move around in would be our clothing and a lot of us are fitness buffs, and bodybuilders etc so sweats and stuff would be go to clothing anyway.

• I don't think that's the main point of uni xD

• Casually in everyday clothes.

• Suits with casual shoes piss me off. Good that's annoying. Not wearing a tie is bad enough, but to fuck it up even further? ARG!!

• I'm studying computer science... so you can imagine how people look lmao

guys in suits are extremely rare... and most girls just dress normally.

• Casual 💁
    Here in high school we have to wear a formal school uniform 😂
    Now in Uni we can wear whatever we want

• In American, people dress so casual. At the university everyone wore gym clothes or just hoodies. In law school, occasionally people wear suits, but we're at best business casual.

• I'm an engineer.

Which means that girls wear hoodies to school.

The rest of the school is better but my uni is like the 4th best in the uk so they are pretty geeky

• Do you go to a uni where rich socialites attend? Seems odd peeps would wear that regularly... In my place it's casual everyday where. Nothing fancy. A lot wear tracksuit too.

• Regular? Do people there really dress like gq everyday? That's kinda weird to me 😂

• In my uni lol my male friends came in addidas and sportwear:P, after university we went for working out at a calisthenics park near there

• So what I'm getting at here is I should dress real nice and classy everyday?

• Most uni students I see are greasy with tied up green hair and big glasses, regardless of gender.

• I rarely pay attention to how people dress but im hoping its usually jeans, sweater, more shoes than boots, and a few hats. Gotta have the #SWAG to show'em off you feel me?

• Most people dress casually for class but much nicer on the weekends

• Unless they are in law school very casually

• we go to uni naked 😂😂😂😍😍😍

• Nobody dresses like that in my uni tbh

• Guys wear jogging trousers for some reason.

Good guys wear jeans or the like.

Good girls, cute scarf and jeans, though you wish they were in the hot leggings of the not that hot girls on campus lol.

• Sneakers with a suit? he ruined it!

I love wearing a suit, looks sharp, feels like coming out of a cover of GQ, its badass. But not for long periods of time. Suit pants are lined with silk, probably comfier than sweatpants, so thats cool, but unless youve got really comfy fabric on your shirt, they tend to just get uncomfy and piss me off after a while, belt and shoes too.

The next thing with a suit is, layers are thin, so if its cold, like freezing col even with the vest and a coat, you're still fucking freezing your balls off. You can't exactly ask a tailor to add a thicker layer without looking like michelin man really quickly.

Id feel like a complete jackass showing up to uni in a suit though^^. you're coming to learn, not seal the business deal of the century, would feel very strange to. me.

What Girls Said 19

• More like this most of the time.

a4.files.collegefashion.net/.../...DM5Mzk2NDgz.jpg

• i attended two universities:

the first school was very casual. like this:
    gradstudies.ucdavis.edu/.../students2-395x263.jpg

the second school, the fashion varied a lot. half the students would dress casual like the pic above, and half the students would dress fancy, like your pictures, because a lot of them did internships during the school year.

• You lucky girl!
    I don't see guys in suits in my university except for professors (sometimes) and that one special guy 😍 (my crush, lol). He always comes in a suit, he is best dressed out of all of them. The guys wear swag clothes. The girls wear casual mediocre clothing, or religious clothing. God forgive me, I don't think the religious clothing looks nice. I go to a college of literature and human studies. Religious Studies major is included, that's why a lot of students here dress up in that style.

• Well since it's winter where I study many people wear long coats & big scarves, a style I find really nice & elegant.

• Most people in my class just wear t-shirt and jeans :P

• ak2.polyvoreimg.com/.../y.jpg

lol I'm one of these girls... I never dress up for class. If I'm dressed up, you know I have a presentation that day.

• The uni that I go to is a private uni, so you could say eberyone dresses very chic. However, the fine arts students dress in a very weird way (very funny if ypu ask me.)

• At my high school if you don't own a pair of vans, converse or any type of sneaker then who tf are you?

• 50% look just casual. 20% too casual but still look good. and the other 30% look like hobos lol there was this girl who was wearing neon pink Nike shoes with yellow horse print socks. Yikessss

• They dress casually, I dress how I like and people often like it.

• Whatever is clean lmao

• My uni is way more casual. Sweaters and leggings are pretty much all gorls ever wear.

• very nice outfits
    uni students here dress a bit more casual

• Yeah nothing like that ^

Most people are wearing jeans, sweats legging etc

• Well it's a medical school so we're all dressed in scrubs 100% of the time, it's our uniform.

• I won't go to college actually

• Very casual... sometimes lazy looking. I'm definitely the one that looks the most put together.

• Just like that

• I worked for a law firm, so similar dress. I think most women just wore flats on the way to and from work, and put heels on when they arrived at work, you could try that.
    Otherwise, you can still dress smartly with smaller heels, and flats if your not wearing a skirt and the shoes are mostly covered.