So this guy came up to me today and told me that I was ugly. Is this true? if so, any tips on how I can improve? Guys and girls can answer. Only positive answers please. Thanks:)

Most Helpful Guy

• You are very cute. That guy is a d***. There is a rule which says "Never tell a girl that she is ugly". So if he actually said that you are ugly, he is a d*** and totally wrong. You are cute, so ignore him.

What Guys Said 12

• NOT TRUE! Cute Girl.

If you are not happy, you can change your hair, make-up (very little in your case) and clothes. You are far away from ugly.

• who is that guy? seriously what is his Girlfriend look like ?

ure soo fine lady, especially with that hot smile (braces) :D

• The idiot probably likes you and is afraid you'll reject him, so instead he insults you for no reason. Yes, people do this. I remember when I was your age.

And, no, you're not ugly.

• Dont listen to him he sounds like a jackass. Your very pretty don't let him get to you.

• he must be blind to tell you "u are ugly" or may be he wanted to end the relationship (assuming it was there)... ignore the jackass and move on...

• He's just low on self-steem and was trying to make himself feel better by dissing on you. It's definitely not true. You're really beautiful.

• no ur cute

• no your not, your beautiful, ignore him

• ur very cute I would be ur bf..

• you're good looking. ;)

• cute!... can I have your number? hahaha jk jk

• No you are not ugly and anyone who would outright say that is only trying to be mean, not offer constructive criticism. Ignore the jerk and move on with your life.

What Girls Said 7

• Your not ugly, and this guys obviously an ass. Who says that to people? Ignore this guy and remember that someone will eventually run him over him a garbage truck if he keeps acting like that. Meanwhile, you will go on to live a happy well balanced life.

• No ur not ugly...if you think so than other people will to...so be positive and walk around like a supermodel...if you still feel down you can use makeup...some pink-ish lip gloss...eye liner but not too thick just a lil.it will make ur eyes pop...and a color of eye shadow that you like or matches what ur wearing...hope this helps. (: and just forget tht asshole that said tht to u...cuz I'm guessing form a girls view tht he's very not good looking...

• no way! your pretty and young and fresh ! don't let some guy get you down. :)

• you should said F***k you. your ugly

• You're pretty why would you even listen to that jackass? =l

• no it isn't he's just being a d***.

• He was just being an ass, don't take it to heart.