So this guy came up to me today and told me that I was ugly. Is this true? if so, any tips on how I can improve? Guys and girls can answer. Only positive answers please. Thanks:)

0|0
7|13

Most Helpful Guy

• You are very cute. That guy is a d***. There is a rule which says "Never tell a girl that she is ugly". So if he actually said that you are ugly, he is a d*** and totally wrong. You are cute, so ignore him.

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 12

• NOT TRUE! Cute Girl.

If you are not happy, you can change your hair, make-up (very little in your case) and clothes. You are far away from ugly.

1|0
    0|1
  • who is that guy? seriously what is his Girlfriend look like ?

ure soo fine lady, especially with that hot smile (braces) :D

1|0
    0|1
  • The idiot probably likes you and is afraid you'll reject him, so instead he insults you for no reason. Yes, people do this. I remember when I was your age.

And, no, you're not ugly.

1|0
    0|1
  • Dont listen to him he sounds like a jackass. Your very pretty don't let him get to you.

1|0
    0|1
  • he must be blind to tell you "u are ugly" or may be he wanted to end the relationship (assuming it was there)... ignore the jackass and move on...

1|0
    0|1
  • He's just low on self-steem and was trying to make himself feel better by dissing on you. It's definitely not true. You're really beautiful.

0|0
    0|1
  • no ur cute

2|0
    0|1
  • no your not, your beautiful, ignore him

1|0
    0|1
  • ur very cute I would be ur bf..

1|0
    0|1
  • you're good looking. ;)

0|0
    0|1
  • cute!... can I have your number? hahaha jk jk

1|0
    0|1
  • No you are not ugly and anyone who would outright say that is only trying to be mean, not offer constructive criticism. Ignore the jerk and move on with your life.

4|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 7

• Your not ugly, and this guys obviously an ass. Who says that to people? Ignore this guy and remember that someone will eventually run him over him a garbage truck if he keeps acting like that. Meanwhile, you will go on to live a happy well balanced life.

3|0
    0|1
  • No ur not ugly...if you think so than other people will to...so be positive and walk around like a supermodel...if you still feel down you can use makeup...some pink-ish lip gloss...eye liner but not too thick just a lil.it will make ur eyes pop...and a color of eye shadow that you like or matches what ur wearing...hope this helps. (: and just forget tht asshole that said tht to u...cuz I'm guessing form a girls view tht he's very not good looking...

2|0
    0|1
  • no way! your pretty and young and fresh ! don't let some guy get you down. :)

1|0
    0|1
  • you should said F***k you. your ugly

0|0
    0|1
  • You're pretty why would you even listen to that jackass? =l

1|0
    0|1
  • no it isn't he's just being a d***.

0|0
    0|1
  • He was just being an ass, don't take it to heart.

2|0
    0|1