Girls do you prefer a guy with long or short hair?

thanks for answering

• Short
  • Long
  • It depends
  • I don't give a f***
  • Maaaan there are bunch of questions just like this on this site

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted B. It does depend on what looks good on the individual but I always have liked long or longish hair on guys. It looks so touchable. But it isn't something that determines whether or not I would be attracted to them so I guess I COULD say D, depending on what it means to care in this case.

What Girls Said 4

• I like medium-length. Don't know if that's what you mean by long...

• It depends on what the Guy looks like. and it doesn't really matter anyhow, aslong as the hair suites them. whatever looks good on him. I don't like hair that is really long and wild though, it at least has to have some style.

• long hair :)

idc what's "in style" haha

• Long.

What Guys Said 2

• The hairstyle matters less than the guy who is wearing it. I mean you can have a hideous hairstyle but I mean that's like a mullet or something that sends a universal message of "fashion idiot".

When it comes to your own hair you just gotta experiment

• i think at the moment short hair is more the trend over say long hair on guys