Facial hair?

Right now its impossible for me to grow facial hair and not look like a 13 year old boy or some kind of pedophile so I just shave all the hair off. So for the ladies, do you like a guy with facial hair? If so please explain what style.

Also do you like the line across guys' jaws?

I'm 19 btw

Most Helpful Girl

• Facial hair doesn't suit everyone,

it really depends if the guy has the right face to wear it.

Some look great with it, some look better without,

tho ur of course right, it makes men looking younger.

I personally like three day stubbles lol

and I don't like any kind of moustache,

tho if it's a part of a complete beard it's ok.

What Girls Said 3

• Personally I do not like facial hair. Especially if it is around the lips (mustache, goatee) because they itch and irritate when I try to kiss him. So basically I think no facial looks more attractive. But it depends on the individual, because they might match having facial hair, but you are around my age and well it doesn't matter if you don't have a beard or anything because you are young so it doesn't really matter.

• I don't really care for facial hair, it's just... I don't know. I prefer shaved, but a few days stubble isn't bad. Some people look really nice with facial hair, but I wouldn't be thinking about kissing them or anything.

• Ah I love facial hair! But if it looks like you're growing pubic hair on your face, just shave it off.

• Thats a new one pubic hair....thanks lol

• Ha not saying you have it, but seriously no girl likes the thin long hairs that grow randomly.

• Lol

What Guys Said 1

• When you first start growing it out it looks like crap, try going like 3 weeks and see what you get. Its worth the wait, I just shaved mine off and instantly regretted it.