How do these girls look?

How do these girls look?

1|0
3|16

What Guys Said 16

• They about average. 6/10. Ready to have some fun. 1 on the left look like she can dance. The one on the right look like she's good at teasing guys. Both take pride in there looks and are within the bounds of lite fashion. There you go. Hopefully I said a mouth full.

0|1
    0|0
  • They look pretty, confident, maybe a little sassy. I would also say they look smart, they look like they know their own minds.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look average.

0|0
    0|0
  • The one on the left looks great. The other one not my type, face wise. You don't need to lose weight... don't get me wrong being fat is unattractive but your at a weight which looks sexy.

0|0
    0|0
    • 24d

it looks * (I mentioned the fat bit because I'm seeing comments calling the left one fat... dont get me wrong an extra stone yeah would probably be too much but she is just right in that picture).

• Not great. They could start by smiling for starters!

0|0
    0|0
  • not the best pic but both are pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • They look tired.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like the thin one, but yes, I can see it's photoshopped

0|0
    0|0
  • Both looking great

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda cute

0|0
    0|0
  • They are sexy :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Hurting 4 a squirten. Hounding 4 a pounding!

0|0
    0|0
  • Very beautiful
    The second girl is way sexy

0|0
    0|0
    • 24d

Second girl?

• 24d

The girl on the right hand

• thanks god makeup exists!. very average. but believe me, for millions of men out there they are stunning marriage material... .

0|0
    0|0
  • Average to below average in looks. The one on the left of the photo could loose some weight.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Which nationality they are of?
    They seems Indian

0|0
    0|0
  • Like really, really cheap trannies who had to put their fake butts and lips to work to pay off their sex change surgery debts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Average.

0|0
    0|0