What is your favorite type of underwear for your gender and the opposite gender?

0|1
5|17

What Guys Said 17

• Contour pouch briefs with no fly are my favorite for me (and other men). On women I love boyshorts or cheeky pansies, but I'm not too picky.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it when a woman wears yoga pants and leggings the most. They don't HAVE to be your stereotypical perfect model looking woman either, as long as they wear them with confidence and are attractive with nice curves.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear regular boxers, because I don't like tight-fitting underwear or briefs.

On girls, I have to say I like boyshorts a lot. They're cute, and it doesn't look like you're trying too hard to be sexy when you are wearing them - which makes it all the more sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers and on women black lingerie!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have all three kinds in my drawer. but i like regular cotton panties on a girl. it reminds me of a schoolgirl

0|0
    0|0
  • I like boxers.
    I... don't actually know what I like on the opposite gender.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clean.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long underwear.
    I love it when woman wear woollen tights or leggings under their jeans.

Not a common liking, but that's what I prefer.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, boxers or boxer briefs. Don't really care about what girls wear lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like wearing underwear. I wear jeans on pants on my naked body , when it's cold I wear leggings under jeans.
    I like transparent undies for girls. Because this way I can see their pussy

0|0
    0|0
  • boxer briefs and lingerie

0|0
    0|1
  • I Don't like wearing underwear.
    I like it when women wear cheekies

0|0
    0|0
  • G string on females

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls black tights.

For me, my under armour running leggings.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont have favorite type of underwear. its just a fuckking piece of cloth to cover your privates. and since i dont date women i dont have to wear any of these ridiculous, super expensive and uncomfortable "big brand" metrosexual underpants. i buy mine from the streets by the dozen. pure cotton and very spacy/comfortable "grandpa" style ones... .

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate boxers because it's harder to hide a random boner. I'm very active so briefs or Brazilian trunks support my stuff way better and keeps my junk from bouncing around.

0|0
    0|0
    • 27d

Nice now what about for girls

• 27d

To look good for a guy, underwear with a thin strip of cloth in the back makes girls butts look rounder.

• 27d

Nice

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5