What label do people often stick on you?

What labels do/did people place on you? For example: emo, goth, gangster, nerd... Even stuff like Mary, girl next door, tomboy, etc.

Did you agree with or like the label (or feel it was justified)? Why or why not?

People always called me a goodie-two-shoes. I hated it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be called a freedom fighter, because I used to champion for people with lost causes, but also in general people just write me off as a brainless thug. Sometimes they just assume I'm a heartless asshole. Neither of which are true. Heck read some of the things I write on this site alone, you'll see I'm not mindless. If you talked to me you might find that I am blunt and don't get into the habit of pulling my punches when I talk, but the truth is just because I don't exercise a lot of tact, doesn't mean I don't care. It just means I'm honest. I try to help people whenever I think I can, in fact that's why I'm even on this site to begin with.

Anyway, there were a lot of mean things said about me. I don't believe most of it. Though some of it seeps in after a while. For example a lot of people say I'm fat and ugly. I can't dispute the part about me being fat. I am. Ugly? Well I suppose that's open to interpretation. Personally I guess I'm not hideous, but I sure ain't pretty. Then again people always put me down so my self esteem is pretty much in the toilet at all times unfortunately. So if you asked if I was ugly, I might very well say yes. Blarg...

Anyway so there.s your answer.

• I'm checking back on a lot of my old answers like I usually do. I wanted to do a follow up to see if what I told you was at all helpful to you. So did my advice help?

What Guys Said 8

• People call me a tease, saying I'm never serious. I may give that impression, but it's just a ruse to get them off their guard. So I don't mind the label at all. If they're fooled, so much the better!

• People always labeled me as the quiet kid. Which I was pretty quiet, but I have gotten better at. Also nobody ever said it to me directly but a lot of people thought I was a stoner, just because of my personality and the way I looked.

• Insane

• Hard boiled rat or a snake crawling out of its own dead skin

• whats your label?

gud question I don't know mine though 0.0

• F*ckin' Eddy.

• emo and sociolpathic

• I don't know what I'm labeled. And I don't agree with labeling anyone anything-

What Girls Said 7

• Currently, I'm not sure. I don't pay attention to that kind of thing, haha. I don't think people call me much of anything. Anyone who knows me pretty well knows that I'm a huge bookworm. I wouldn't be surprised if people thought of me as a stoner, only because while I don't advertise that I smoke, it's no secret either by any means.

In high school though, I was 'that weird girl with the weird music' or something similar, as far as I know. If I was anything else, I wasn't aware of it, haha. But like I said, I'm kind of oblivious to stuff like that, plus no one at school really mattered enough for me to care.

• I'm always called quiet, people always tell me that. It annoys me because, once you talk to me, I'm really not. I sometimes get called hipster for my taste in music, but I just ignore that since it's half-joking most of the time anyway. :P

• Quiet, goodie-two-shoes, bitch (apparently being shy and not wanting to talk much is soooo bitchy of me), and nerd. I don't mind them, excpet for the goodie-two-shoes ones. I HATE being perceived as the innocent little girl because I'm not.

• People call me a totally preppy, ITS SO UNLIKE ME I am a total tomboy and I do hip-hop and break I am more of the hip-hop stylish is. but I am told by people who don't know me I am a total prep. ugh

• i'm always called a nerd or a prep, and I don't understand why :/

• people who don't know me that well usually think I'm goody 2 shoes, stuck up or bougie. I'm none of those but I guess I look it

• goodie-two-shoes or bitch, because I'm pretty quiet, people often mistake it for being stuck up.