Whats up with my bra?

So at VS the woman measured me and said I was a 34c but later came back and fitted me and told me I was a 32d, she even checked the bra on me and told me it looked really good and fit way better than the 34c. But she also said in some bras I may fit in the 34c better. So? Tf lmao. (its some sister sizing shit)
But i just bought a bra (32d) and it doesn't have a clasp, front or back, so you juts slip it on and right in the middle of my boobs the material won't touch my skin.
Bitch tf?
Whats up with my bra?

What Guys Said 8

• Well, one thing is the basic inconsistency in clothes sizing between different manufacturers. One size in one item of clothing can be up to an inch different to the same size in another item or brand of clothing. It's annoying but that's why you have to try things on.

If the bra doesn't touch your skin in the middle then it would suggest that the cups aren't big enough or the strap isn't long enough. She pretty much went for bigger cup with shorter strap and smaller cup with longer strap. She hedged her bets basically. Now that you have a basic idea of your size, that it's between 32/34 and C/D you'd be better off just trying bras for yourself and seeing which ones feel the best.

• 22d

Yeah true.. she says my band is tiny but i'm in between sizes for the cup though. She was like 19, so i'm sure she didn't know what she was doing
      thanks for the info

• 22d

Yeah, her age may not necessarily imply a world of experience. I think that you're better just doing it for yourself, nobody knows what is comfortable better than we do.

• That's how it goes. When you move up a band size, you move down a cup size.

www.sizechart.com/brasize/sistersize/index.html

• I've heard some of my friends complain about how messed up the sizing and fitting is in VS.

I think it's just the store.

• Your bra size is 34 c. But the equivalent cup size is 32 D or 30 E or 28 F or 26 G and so on. Although the cup size will fit you well , the bra strap will need to be loosened up and made to fit 34 inches round about area below your breasts..

• 21d

yeah its just that with the 34c i found myself making the clasp the tightest possible and I don't know

• My bra does the same tbh 😂😂😂

• 22d

I heard from this guy Todd that you were great last night and your boobs are amazing
      Well done Gerald, he didn't seem to mind your bra was a fuckface, so its all good, don't be insecure.

• 22d

Lmao 😂

• nice curved

• VS are crap according to my wife. they have never managed to create anything that fits and is comfortable

• Sounds like the wrong cup size

• 22d

Well yeah thats what I think but I don't know if that means its too big of a cup, too small of a cup, too wide of a band, too small of a band.

• 22d

LOL I'M DEFINITELY NOT A DD

• 22d

Either way you're a good size😊But as you even know , different brands fit differently

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah it happens like usually I'm a 36 D but I have a couple bras that are super cute and they're 38B lmao fits just as well too I don't know I guess girl problems

• 22d

Exactly that up a cup, down a band / down a cup, up a band shit just totally confuses me.

• Sadly it's the "joys" of being a woman!

• I'm a 36D at VS and pretty much anywhere/anything else

• 22d

Yeah, I don't know, I'm still growing so maybe i'm just in-between sizes?

• 22d

yeah! sister sizing, yet something doesn't feel right in this one, but there's no clasp, so.

• 22d

Yeah, that's odd