Padded panties?

What's your thoughts in padded panties? Do they look fake and can they be noticed when someone has them on? Would you ever wear them and if yes why? And advice for me about padded panties?

27d No rude answers please. I'm asking because I'm new to them.
27d If you don't know what they are please don't answer my question please only answer if you know what they are.

What Guys Said 7

• I had to look them up to see what they were! I get it now, they are designed to enhance the appearance and shape of the buttocks. I guess the could serve a purpose for certain outfits but I always think that you should go as natural as possible, because sooner or later the clothes come off and someone will be seeing what's really there.

• 27d

Thanks for doing the legwork and finding out what they are. You're a better man than I.

• If your freinds with the guy that you like and you wear anything padded he will notice. Guys are more observant than you think.

• What's your thoughts in padded panties? Could come in handy when you haft to set on a hard chair/surface for long periods of time.

"Do they look fake and can they be noticed when someone has them on?" They can depending on the person and how thick the padding is.

"Would you ever wear them and if yes why?" Nope, never

"And advice for me about padded panties?" If you really wanna try them than go for it, just try different ones till you find a pad thickness you feel looks and feels good.

• wow.. women just keep getting faker and faker. theyre always made up, push up bras, padded panties. just be yourselves

• What the fuck is with this site and the word "fake"? That doesn't even make sense 😂😂😂

• What do they do?

• Is that panties with a pad built into it?

• 27d

i just googled it its like how push up bras work but make ur butt look bigger

What Girls Said 4

• I have never heard of this before but, I suppose with padded bras, it's no surprise. Especially with the surge in butt guys. I feel like the past generations didn't appreciate butts as much as our generation does and gender why the "padded panty". I'd like to try it out. Especially since I don't fill out very much.

• Do you mean the menstrual ones or the padded butt ones?

• Padded panties? Is it to give you the appearance of a larger bottom? If so, I don't need them.

• Wtf? Who needs padded panties?