Long lasting eyeliner?

I am searching for a long lasting eye liner. That I wouldn't have to reapply every hour. Suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• kat von D tattoo liner is the best thing on the planet

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 11

• Marc Jacobs. That shit literally will not come off.

• Depends where in the world you are.
    If you are looking for a smudge proof, matt super black eyeliner, go for the Sigma gel eyeliner. That one is bomb proof.
    If you are in the EU, you can check Trend it UP!'s liquid liner, that one is also good and very cheap, the same goes for Alverde's gel and liquid liner.

• L'oreal extra intense liquid pencil

• Kat von d tattoo eyeliner. I swear by it 😊

• I really like the NYC liquid liner because it's matte, lasts all day, and it's cheap.
    i5.walmartimages.com/.../...1d8f9701ec03f7f79.jpeg

• I use Loreal Gel Eyeliner! It works really well for me. If I don't use with primer it lasts all day but may not be as prominent. If I use primer it will last all mfn day and looks good. If I use primer and setting spray I can wake up the next morning with it still on. 😂 So yeah, I think it's a pretty good liner.

• Kat von d ink liner. Easy to apply, good pigment, and stays on the whole day. I've been repurchasing for years.

• lancome artliner in noir

• Ciaté London Fierce Flicks Eyeliner is good

• I dont know if this is available in your area but k-palette eyeliner tattoo would be great.

• Lancôme