Is pear-shaped girl easy to upskirt?

I'm a pear-shaped girl and i have to wear a tight mid-thigh pencil skirt in work. When i'm working, i must sitting to my customer (almost are guys). Sometimes i caught they looking up my skirt. Although i sit carefully with my legs together, i can't avoid it. My friends still warn me about my accidentally upskirt. It's my uniform and i can't avoid it even stocking. It isn't popular because high temperature. I can only put my phone or my palm to close my skirt but it doesn't comfortable to work.

Please do not confuse with my previous question that i tease my ex. That situation i want him to see. Unlike this case.

Is pear-shape body type (wide hip) relate to an upskirt? I'm just curious. lol

Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• A little upskirt makes the world turn. Will soften up the boys and probably make them sub conciously be more receptive to accepting you're terms 🤓

• 22d

May be it's benefut my work.

• 21d

Ok well then show off your goods lol. There is no other way hahah

• 21d

lol. I take a folder or bag to close it instead. Thank you.

What Guys Said 4

• pear shape? who wants to upskirt pear shape?
    but anyway realizing that there are pervs out there.. if it really is mid thigh... yea.. some peek.
    Some others don't.

• However much careful you may be , someone or the other will be lucky to get a nice good look inside your thighs. Your friends may be the first ones because they are mostly around you. So you need to wear good protective underwear or panties inside.

• 22d

Yes, i always wear panties. I never going commando.

• 22d

Actually you are an expert in this field with your triangle theory. I hope you will find a viable solution sooner or later. Any way when your triangle is well covered with matching colors , it doesn't look like a very bad a situation. Always keep your hand in the view of the triangle and block the angle. Do you feel depressed when you have to go through all this trouble? i think men will feel more disturbed then you , and specially when you look into their eyes while they are watching your triangle.

• 21d

Yeah. That nice. Counter them by looking in their eyes. Thanks a lot.

• Im pretty sure all girls run this risk recently this girl i like wor a sexy tight dress and she has a tattoo on her inner thigh that day i learned the true meaning of self restraint

• 22d

How do you know she has the tattoo in inner thigh. lol

• pear shaped are the sexiest body types

What Girls Said 0