Is thin not beautiful anymore?

Every question regarding the female body on here seems to only get one answer: men like "curvy" women. It made me wonder, is thin not attractive anymore? Petite, skinny, a small hourglass frame... are those now considered to be ugly?

What Guys Said 9

• Thin isn't ugly at all, no. Curves have an appeal that goes back to our base, primal programming. They will always have an appeal. But literally anything can be beautiful or sexy to the right person and in the right light. It's all subjective, there is no universal standard of beauty. There are some societal aspirations that attempt to dictate what is beautiful but even still the range of beautiful is far reaching.

I have know beautiful girls of all shapes and sizes. I keep saying it, but beauty is variety. It would be a boring world if everyone was the same.

• you know whats great about the human race? everyone is an individual with their own personal preferences. Some men like fat women, some men like super fit women. Some men like ultra skinny ladies, and some men like women for their personalities.

the moral? be yourself and you will attract a man who finds you attractive because you are you.

• I would say that underweight is not attractive, as it can be unhealthy. If you have no fat, you are more likely to die of physical trauma due to a car crash, or if you catch a disease you may temporarily lose your ability to process food, and starve to death since there are very little fat reserves.

• What makes you think its not attractive anymore?

• 20d

Most guys on here claim to go for curvy rather than thin.

• 20d

I dont think this site represents the preferences of the average guy in real life.

• Thin girls are by far the most attractive to me

• Thin > fat

• I personally love petite skinny women. Just don't be anerexic to where your rib bones are poking through that's a turn off.

• cos men like what they like. don't get offended cos they don't like you.

• Most skinny girls have thee ugliest pussys,

What Girls Said 4

• I don't thin was considered to be "the look" before , I may be wrong, but tbh no means to offend but being bony/stick skinny does not look healthy. It's not about having curves, etc, it's just you may look unhealthy if you become too skinny which may not look attractive.

• Men like lean women, but like skeletor thigh gap is what they don't like.

• Depends on the guy you ask

• I've discovered social media now has a trend for fit women, and a lot of guys are into that. I just think fit and healthy is what they're going for now. You can be fit and skinny and fit and curvy though.