Girls, a guy dressing feminine with these outfits?

I don't know how else to quite ask such a question but I'm guy of course and I've always liked fashion. I'm not gay but my choice in clothing something might provide such idea that I am, but I'm not. My choice in clothing also was determined with how girly my body shape is. I can't help it at all though.

What I want to know, is how bad is it I want to wear these thing that are for girls?

Same leggings, shirt and just black nikes

Same parka, similar jeans (already own jeggings) and same boots/sock but different shirt

Same vest, very similar shirt, very similar boots, and already own girls hollister jeans

This whole outfit exactly. Already have similar jeans though.

To me, I don't really care what people think or say to me if I dress like this. I'm comfortable with myself. I'm really just looking for suggestions and opinions.

I don't want to come off as weird but although I'm posted as anonymous, if anyone is a fashion guru, say something like message me and I will.

7

What Girls Said 7

• I f you don't care what people think, then go for it and be happy. The outfits look cute and tasteful, so enjoy and be yourself.

• 23d

I definitely don't care what people think and I agree they do look pretty good. Thanks!!

• 23d

Great! Have fun shopping!

• If you want to dress like a girl and these are the kind of clothes that you are comfortable with or that you like there's nothing wrong with that just be true to yourself and everything will work out how you want it. I will say you did make some decent choices though.

• 22d

Thanks! Hahah

• 8d

I can give part of it lol. Part of it is Nt...

I just said "Hey!"

• 7d

I do believe I fixed it sorry about that was not intentional

• I think they all look nice and they aren't that girly.

• 23d

Really hah? Thanks!

• If you want to be girly, be girly.

• Well you are a transvestite, nothing wrong with that. Embrace who you are!

• 22d

I do embrace myself but here's the odd thing, I don't consider myself a transvestite since I only do want to wear this stuff for the sense of fashion

• 21d

actually anytime you wear clothes of the opposite sex for pleasure that is the definition of being a transvestite! good luck!

• Sort of.

• Well, they're women's clothes... so what do you think?