I feel so dirty how do you feel clean?

Most Helpful Guy

• Shower?
    Meditate?
    Brush your teeth?

Sponsored

What Girls Said 9

• I felt dirty because of something internally. I put down alcohol and started a life journey to be at my healthiest. It was difficult at first, I had mood swings, fatigue, and crying spells. I began working out intensively, forcing myself to sweat. After work outs I would shower away all the salt water my body had perspired. Overtime, through large focus on health, I learned that I was not dirty. I feel clean by working on myself. You literally only have one body, do with it as you please; just take care of it.

• Take a shower? 😅

• How do you close questions on girls ask boys

• You have to wait 24 hours, then you select who you want to give the MHO to. It will ask you whether or not you want to close the question.

• get a shower and you're done

• I shower

• I do everything in my power to stay clean, I'm mostly a germophope. I hate everything that isn't clean. so I clean everything and I sometimes keep gloves on and a mask thingy on my face to avoid germs and people who are just... ewe

• You can go to those dots in a straight line or they will close it for you sooner or later

• Take a shower... duh😂

• Take a shower, go to church I don't know lol

• So now I know who you are. Asking the same question again...

• Wash your butthole.

What Guys Said 7