I feel so dirty how do you feel clean?

Most Helpful Guy

• Shower?
    Meditate?
    Brush your teeth?

What Girls Said 9

• Take a shower? 😅

• 24d

How do you close questions on girls ask boys

• 24d

You have to wait 24 hours, then you select who you want to give the MHO to. It will ask you whether or not you want to close the question.

• I felt dirty because of something internally. I put down alcohol and started a life journey to be at my healthiest. It was difficult at first, I had mood swings, fatigue, and crying spells. I began working out intensively, forcing myself to sweat. After work outs I would shower away all the salt water my body had perspired. Overtime, through large focus on health, I learned that I was not dirty. I feel clean by working on myself. You literally only have one body, do with it as you please; just take care of it.

• get a shower and you're done

• I do everything in my power to stay clean, I'm mostly a germophope. I hate everything that isn't clean. so I clean everything and I sometimes keep gloves on and a mask thingy on my face to avoid germs and people who are just... ewe

• 24d

• 20d

You can go to those dots in a straight line or they will close it for you sooner or later

• Take a shower... duh😂

• I shower

• Take a shower, go to church I don't know lol

• So now I know who you are. Asking the same question again...

• Wash your butthole.

What Guys Said 7