Girls, Does skin color matter to you?

23

What Girls Said 23

• Well I used to have darker skin. Part of my pigment is coming back which is nice after having lost the majority of it. On others I do find the darker pigment nice. It really depends on the person. Though I had an uncle which was on the extreme side of albinism. He was very pasty white with white hair, and silver eyes. Just like death looks. But his name was Lynn and he was a Coroner in the US who loved writing bluegrass music.

• 17d

Can I ask what u mean by lost it? Your pigment?

• 13d

@Touchmehxx Yes. It's gradual but when you have dark skin it stands out a lot. Originally I'd use makeup to try to darken the light spots. Sometimes darkening my normal dark skin a little more with makeup to blend it in. Then I ended up having less and less dark and more and more white. I began using makeup to make my dark splotches look lighter so it would match the rest of me. Later they came up with a few experimental treatments. I took it and I ended up with light brown skin. Lighter than my skin originally was but darker than the white/pink it turned into. But stress from having a child and dealing with military work triggered it again. Now I look white. This is because I was born an albino. Since I have black and Asian in me. I ended up with black but not the darkest black skin more of a dark brown black skin, red blond hair, and hazel eyes. But with time and things in life irritating it vitiligo caused me to lighten way more.

• 13d

@Touchmehxx As for attraction to darker skinned people. I spent part of my childhood in Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Africa, Iran, Sri Lanka, Japan, and England. The two latter ones people aren't that dark there. But the other parts of asia along with africa your around dark people all the time. My best friends were dark skinned, most of the people I went to school with and worked with were dark skinned. When I was older I worked with a lot of lighter skinned people in other parts of the world. So though I'm attracted to darker skinned people I've had relationships with light skinned people. I find certain shades of brown quite attractive but not necessarily sexually attractive more artistically attractive. I've seen plenty of attractive white people. And despite exteriors it also depends more on how we click otherwise. Sometimes you can have a pure physical click but relationships are more than that.

• Though I like all races.
    I am going to be completely honest.
    I prefer Hispanics and other whites.

• Nah, I don't care. It matters to my parents but I don't particularly care.

• No, it doesn't.

• I'm usually attracted to white guys, but I'm not ONLY attracted to white guys if that makes sense.

• nope it doesn't

• I mean... Unless you're blue as a smurf, no, it doesn't matter to me at all.

• Nope

• Nope

• Nope not at ALL

• No! I tend to be more attracted to darker skin, but it doesn't matter

• nope

• No it doesn't

• Not on my bae, he's either hot or he isn't. Whole package is either Grade Yes or Grade No.

• No. I don't discriminate

• It doesn't

• Nope 😊

• No...

• Heck No

• as long as they are a certain co. lor im ok

• 18d

What do you mean a certain color and what's your ethnicity?

• 18d

well i get told i am :)

• It does. I would never date a black person.

• No, cleanliness and personality do. And religion does, because there may be complications. Like, if I am catholic, I will not want mesh well with an atheist or mormon.

• Not really if you like someone you like someone.. But if your worried then maybe dress a little nicer than usual, every girl likes a little effort.