Girls, do you like liquid matte lipsticks? Which do you recommend?

I've been recommended the Anastasia Beverly Hills one, Kat von D and Kylie Jenner Lip KIt. As they're not exactly cheap, I'd like to know which one is actually good before buying...

Can you help? xx

0|0
21|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Drug store:
    -NYX
    *Liquid suede.
    *Lingerie.

Higher end (Sephora):
    -Too faced melted liquified lipsticks.
    -Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks.

Too faced is by far my favorite.
    All of thier products are absolutely amazing.
    So my first one to go for would be thier lipsticks 😊

Also, if you want some more cheap liquid lipsticks that have amazing reviews yet I have not tried.
    I heard BH Cosmetics and Color pop has some beautiful looking ones. But, I do believe they are online.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 20

• For drugstore:

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor

For non-drugstore:

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick

Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Matte Lipstick

0|0
    0|0
  • Colour pop matte liquid lipsticks are pretty affordable, only about 6-7 bucks, but I do find them a little drying. I have to wear chapstick underneath them. They're the only brand I've ever tried though, and I'm sure there are better ones out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't own any yet...
    But I want them so bad, specially Kylie Jenner's lip kits <3

I heard Huda Beauty's are also good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them! I own Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in Pure Hollywood and it is great!

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I don't use make up, but sometimes I model for some friends who are photographers, and sometimes there is a make up artist. I've been applied many different brands, and the one I liked the most is Kat von D's.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've heard Kat von D is really good. The only one I've used though is NYX Lip Lingerie and matte lip cream.

0|0
    0|0
  • Colourpop liquid lipsticks are great! If you live in the US they are cheap, like 5$ each, they are also made in the same factory as Kylie Jenner ones.

Gerard Cosmetics are also cheap, I live in Europe so beautybay are probably the best website to buy it on, if you live in the US their original website is the best.

Last but not least is LIPLAND products, they are a little bit more expensive but their nice :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Mac also has a nice range of mattes. The only issue I have with Mac is that the lipstick doesn't stay as long as I want it to

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't own any.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Kat von D's are very good

1|0
    0|0
  • I love mattes. Im bias though. The only ones I like are Kat Von D, NYX and colourpop

0|0
    0|0
  • Colourpop matt glosses are the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I have actually found a few good ones from Elf, Kat von D

0|0
    0|0
    • 19d

so kat von d? i've heard that they're blowjob proof hahah

• 19d

LOL they totally are!!!

• Yea, I like matte better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a NYC one and it's pretty good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use Urban Decay (Vice lipstick), it's $17 at Sephora.

The two colors I use are deep red and mauve-nude pink.

0|0
    0|0
  • Matte omgggg

0|0
    0|0
  • Colourpop has very nice liquid lips, and an extremely similar formula to Kylie, their liquid lippies I believe are $6

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like the Colourpop ones (they're $6 a pop)

0|0
    0|0
  • STILA IS THE BEST

0|0
    0|0
    • 19d

have you tried others?

• Show All
    • 19d

Yeah nyx's colors are great! But why is stilla better than abh?

• 19d

I personally feel that is stays on longer after i eat. I can literally drink and eat whatever i want, and stila won't budge. I feel like after a while anastasia starts to wear off