What is your clothing style?

For me, it depends. I aslo have to dress according to the weather since I live in Canada

0|0
20|9

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Very casual.
    Summer: Shorts and T-shirt, no shoes. I might skip the T-shirt.

Cooler months: Blue jeans (I don't own any other long pants), flannel shirt, or some other warm heavy shirt, no shoes

Coldest months: same as cooler months, but add thermal tops and bottoms, a fleece type top over my shirt, still no shoes unless I go outside and maybe not even then.

Yea, I'm almost always barefoot. Tough feet, and yes I can walk in the snow barefoot, but not very long or if it's deep. (I can step on a lit cigarette barefoot and not feel a thing)

Office: It's been years, but jeans year around, slightly better shirt (no T-shirt) and shoes (casual soft leather, no gym shoes).

0|0
    0|0
    • 22d

Um why no shoes?

• Show All
    • 22d

You are really weird lol

• 22d

• I dress somewhere in between punk rock style of the mid-late 2000s or kind of preppy style. Depends on how I feel like dressing and the weather. Winter winds up being the time of year that I wear all black or really dark colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • Casual to business casual. Slacks or jeans, lots of polos. Slightly metrosexual because I absolutely love to wear bright colors. ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • http://i.imgur.com/a6cBd5V.jpg
    Construction style 5 days a week
    😶

0|0
    0|0
  • Plain. I like plain clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • jeans and a t shirt... is my my ideal

0|0
    0|0
  • nude since i live in so cal and it's 80 degrees in November.

0|0
    0|0
    • 22d

Lmao it is furcking hot here. Rip the idea of me wearing jackets in winter.

• I dress like a gangsta when I'm not working. When I'm working I wear a uniform.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19