Can a guy wear a girls swimsuit?

Please vote and comment, i have wanted to wear one for a while but wanna know what id be getting into.

• Hell yes
  • Hell no
19d Specifically a one piece

What Girls Said 13

• If you're thinking about just wearing it around in private (like in your own home or your own pool), sure do whatever the hell you want.
    If you're going to go out in public, you will probably get stares but no one's gonna run up to you and strip it off you and tell you that you can't wear that.

It's up to you how comfortable you are with wearing women's clothing whether it's in public or in private.

• Like a speedo? They've used them in the Olympics before, I don't see why not. Just as long as this "one piece" doesn't have fancy boob decor or bows or ruffles, I don't see why not.

• well, yes, you can, but it's fucking ridiculous.

• A girls swimsuit is for girls.

• I mean he CAN, but lets be honest he'll look ridiculous

• You have the right to wear anything you want to wear.

• Yeah a guy probably could but it sure as hell wouldn't look right

• Don't do it

• Sure why not, girls wear guy clothing often

• ummm you would look funny but, its your choice lol😂

• you do you

• depends on why you're doing it. just as like a crazy idea or if it's a kink.

What Guys Said 8

• Do my eyes a favor, no the world's eyes a favor, and don't wear one.

• You can buyt why would you want to

• whatever makes you happy

• well that's up to you if you do or don't and has fuck all to do with anyone else

• Personally I say yes, as it is something that I find can be so much more comfortable then other male swimwear

• He can wear anything he wants but it's not like he won't get made fun of if he wears that 😂

• This world is fuck up, guys are now wearing women swimsuits. Please God take me to the 1950's

• I doubt you would fit it and there won't be any crotch room, also why the hell would you want to?