Why do ugly, fat girls think they're hot, but hot girls think they're ugly?

Has anyone else noticed this contradiction?

1|0
11|8

What Girls Said 11

• Good-looking women are often critical of themselves, holding themselves to high and competitive standards. And no one wants to compliment them because they think they already know. Ugly ones are mean to them, nice guys are afraid of them so all they get are assholes asking them out. Ugly girls are more comfortable to be around so they attract people and feel good about themselves. And everyone assumes they have better personalities. Good-looking women struggle with prejudiced against them. Others resent their beauty and are hostile towards them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, happen sometimes. But a lot depends on somebody's confidence and character etc. my mother always used to criticize me for everything and that's why I always feel insecure

1|0
    0|0
  • Not the case at all. Those women already know that they are hot so they fish for compliments, it their way of seeking validation. They want you to confirm that they are hot. I dont think that all fat or chubby women are ugly. You can get skinny and ugly, so you can't always define beauty by body shape or size. Also people have different preferences. Im happy for people to be confident in their own skin regardless of shape and size.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because average people get approached a lot and good lookin people get made fun of for many reasons

3|1
    0|0
  • Well personally, I feel like that. I've only just learnt yo be happy with myself but I still don't think I'm good enough... I don't think I ever will be

1|0
    0|0
  • Because people lie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because fat girls are jealous of hot girls and tell them they're ugly. Other fat girls twll each other they're beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • It takes just one person to call a girl ugly to make her feel that way for a long time. I was called ugly duckling all through middle school and for a while I believed I was ugly. But now I'm sure I'm an average pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • On gag or irl?

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not true because I'm ugly and I know it

0|0
    0|0
  • Defense mechanisms 😴😴😴

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• i don't know if i'd call this a contradiction.

just a matter of personal self esteem

0|0
    0|0
  • Because ugly women tend to be approached more often, because men are sometimes afraid of beautiful women.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Fat girls many times think they are ugly. When they say they are not, believe me, they only say so to make themselves feel better. Hot girls, on the other hand, 99.9% of believe they are goddesses.

1|0
    0|0
    • 22d

In my opinion, I see many good looking girls calling themselves "fat", or "ugly", although I don't know if they actually feel that way or not.

• 22d

Don't believe what women say. Only believe their actions, body language, and pictures they put on social media.

• Yes. Because sometimes a fat, ugly girl gets lucky with a hot drunkguy at the end of the night. A lot of hot girls don't get asked out much because they intimidate good guys. the only ones that usually ask the hot girls out are players...

1|0
    0|0
  • All about confident.

2|0
    0|0
  • I haven't noticed that contradiction. It's quite opposite I'd say.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think im hot :P but im not:)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a generalisation that isn't always true.

Look at the good looking girls in high schools. Secure, cocky, arrogant about their looks even. And the uggo's tend to be lonely depressed cookie eating cutters.

1|0
    0|0
    • 19d

Not true. They were always the ones calling themselves fat, and ugly lol.

• 19d

We obviously have different experiences. And like I said, your generalisation isn't always true.