Do you think your lifestyle affected your skin and made it age quicker?

Has lifestyle an impact on premature aging? Just a poll. If you want to discuss add a comment!

• I have some pretty nasty habits (partying hard/drinking/drugs/cigarettes) and I started seeing my very first wrinkles before I was 30
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I have some pretty nasty habits (partying hard/drinking/drugs/cigarettes) and I started seeing my very first wrinkles after I was 30 or still haven't seen them and I'm 30+
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I have some some nasty habits, but not all of them but I do some healthy things as well (ex. I occassionally drink and smoke but i exercize) and I started seeing my very first wrinkles before I was 30
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I have some some nasty habits, but not all of them but I do some healty things as well (ex. I occassionally drink and smoke but i exercize) and I started seeing my very first wrinkles after I was 30 or still haven't seen them and I'm 30+
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I don't have nasty habits or have very little, I lead a pretty healthy lifestyle (exercize, eat healthy, drink lot of water) and I started seeing my very first wrinkles before I was 30
    20% (3)0% (0)17% (3)Vote
  • I don't have nasty habits or have very little, I lead a pretty healthy lifestyle (exercize, eat healthy, drink lot of water) and I started seeing my very first wrinkles after I was 30 or still haven't seen them and I'm 30+
    13% (2)33% (1)17% (3)Vote
  • I'm younger than 30 and I still don't have first wrinkles
    67% (10)67% (2)66% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm younger than 30, I'm 22- have some pretty unhealthy habits but my healthy ones are more- I don't have any wrinkles and I assume I'm not going to get any for a while. Like the rest of my family, they don't age for a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone who says they don't have wrinkles and they're 25+ are not looking that deepy into the mirror - or don't have that one with a magnifier... hahaha But they're there... Especially if you don't use moisturizer and love being in the sun.

0|0
    0|0