Girls, have you ever worn a garter belt? Will you this year?

As fall hits in full swing, and with the holidays coming up, I'm considering getting a garter belt. Have you ever worn one? Trying to decide!

Yes/No?

If Yes:
When was the last time?
Where did you wear it (home, out to dinner, work, etc.)?
Did anyone know, or did you keep it a secret?
Do you have more than one?
Where do you live (optional)?

8

What Girls Said 8

• I wear them here and there and own a few pairs. The last time was a few months ago out to dinner with a guy I was seeing. He knew I was wearing one with a nice pair of nylons attached. I find it sexy and they are comfortable as well. I think they are worth it.

• I wear a garter belt when I have a formal occasion that requires a fancier style of dress than normal or when I'm staying home and seducing my husband 😘

• - The last time I wore one was Saturday
    - Home
    - My boyfriend was made aware
    - Nope
    - England

• I have and do frequently. ore one yesterday to work. Feeling sort of randy, I guess. I have a few different types. Many know that I have them and wear them. Seems to be a crowd pleaser. I wear them anywhere, whenever I'm in the mood. I have a thing for vintage or retro clothing and lingerie. Adore the hosiery for the garter belts, too.

• nope

• I don't wear them. I would if my husband wanted me to but he's not really into stuff like that.

• Yes during sex, only own one. My girlfriend knows about it

• Yes, a lot at home. People know and I have like two.