How did you guys do your hair today?

I'm bored but this is how I did my hair: How did you guys do your hair today?
BUT instead of one braid like the picture above I did Two ✌like the picture below except mine aren't as loose as hers:
It took me 20 minutes to do it... because I have a lot of hair and it's so freakin long. 😐

Most Helpful Guy

• That looks beautiful. I have short hair so I just straightened it using a little water for like 15 seconds after getting up. Simple.

• How do you straighten it if it's short? Lol

• It's not like I don't have hair. When I wake up some hairs stick to the side, some back, all over the place. I use a wet comb to make it look the way I want.

• Ohhhh I see!:p

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

What Girls Said 13

• These bitches doin braids and I'm like

https://lolcow.farm/b/src/1438920323474.jpg

• I actually washed my hair and added some Herbal Essence Cream Booster for curls and Walla!!! Head of Curls all over Today.
    I see some of us Below are Having a Bad Hair day today. lolxx

• Http://i68.tinypic.com/2zoaq6w.jpg

You expect me to do my hair? WELL THAT ain't HOW I ROLL!

(Lots of angry grunts as i mess my hair up further in a desperate attempt to be funny)

• I literally just brushed it 😂😂

• 0|1
  • I cut my hair, so it stays down these days

• Just pulled it back in a ponytail.

• Nothing fancy, just a high ponytail lol

• I had it in a messy low bun.

• Had it up in a messy bun, now I let it down. Yea, I know sooooo cool huh? Lol.

• took a shower and went to class with it wet haha i usually dont do anything with my hair

• OMG that's so beautiful... I wish I knew how to braid. I just did my hair wavy like in my picture.

• There are so many tutorials!:) I barely learned how to do this today! Lol I love your hair by the way! Is it naturally wavy like that?

• I've tried to it b fore but it's just not my thing and my hair is thin so if looks weird. Thanks and nope Lol I curled it and I used sea salt spray.

• A simple ponytail.