Which bra should I Pick?

Ok so I need a pink bra, but due to a special deal (3 for $33) I can't go over three. I have another bra picked out and I need just 2 more. But I have trouble picking two from the following three so which two should I do?
a.
Which bra should I Pick?b.

c.

Updates:
23d LOL FUUUUCKK MY DEBIT CARD IS OUTTA JUICE
SO MUCH FOR THAT

1|1
19|16

What Guys Said 16

What Girls Said 19

• A and C. I like bras that give my boobs a lift but with no design on them because a lot of my shirts are fitted and you will see the design on bra. Also, I dont like loght colored bras. Only dark colors but lighy colors are nice esp when you have boyfriend and want to show it off to him.

0|0
    0|0
    • 23d

Ugh I feel you I low key just purchased my first nude bra a week ago, I had to wear colorful bras underneath my shirts. And yeah! I feel. But somehow light colored bras make your boobs look bigger, its strange.

• They're all cute! But I'd choose A and B because the wider-set straps (as on C) tend to be uncomfortable and slip down

0|0
    0|0
    • 24d

woah! I didn't even notice the straps are wider-set. Thanks

• 24d

Yeah! I bought a bra like that not too long ago and it drives me bananas 🍌

• I would choose b.

0|0
    0|0
    • 24d

Yeah that fit seemed flattering to me, some bras just make you look like an a cup with bra shoulders, I feel like this one wouldn't

• 24d

I agree :)

• B and c

0|0
    0|0
  • B and C are SO cute :)

0|0
    0|0
  • first 2

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say A and B are the best way to go, they're what I would choose. The girl it's too bad about your debit card 😢

0|0
    0|0
  • a&c are both hot b is cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I bet this got blue anon's attention

0|0
    0|0
  • I like C the most:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the first two more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like A and C

0|0
    0|0
  • Bralettes, front-close and balconnet strapless bras are quite nice.

0|0
    0|0
    • 21d

strapless bras always fall off my boobs lmao
      but I love barrettes!

• 1st one

0|0
    0|0
    • 23d

thanks

• Show All
    • 22d

i undertsand, I walked dogs from ages 12-15 and then they moved. But i turned 16 a few months after that so I was able to get a job. Somebody will eventually hire you, they won't know your clumsy until after they hire you so thats a plus

• 22d

Haha i'm crying its really funny how you said they won't know until they hire me, low key hiding my secret identity from my employers lol. yeah! I emailed a tutoring center and asked if I could work there, I have a 4.0 GPA and i'm bomb with kids, bitches never replied. What job are you working at now though? I turn 16 in April so if its a large chain maybe they'll hire me too?

• lol C is cute hopefully you'll still get it, I know the feel

0|0
    0|0
    • 23d

yeah 99% of the people said a b so this is a toughy for me lol :')

• 23d

they all cute and similar so I don't know lol

• I like the 1st one best

0|0
    0|0
  • Do either A or B.
    Don't worry... lol
    My debit card 💳 is empty, too. 😆😅😆

0|0
    0|0
  • B looks the most supportive.

0|0