Which bra should I Pick?

Ok so I need a pink bra, but due to a special deal (3 for $33) I can't go over three. I have another bra picked out and I need just 2 more. But I have trouble picking two from the following three so which two should I do?
a.
Which bra should I Pick?b.

c.

Updates:
LOL FUUUUCKK MY DEBIT CARD IS OUTTA JUICE
SO MUCH FOR THAT

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for 1 an 2.

1|0
    0|0
    • Those bras look good because those boobs are fake. Wit your natural boobs the effect won't look so great.

• Show All
    • oooooooooh
      well shit lol
      then i can get a boob job? xD

• Boob job will cost you around $ 5000. Do you have it. And what reason do you have to hate your natural boobs. Would you be able to go with had rocks around your chest? Your boyfriend will not be able to press them easily. And he may not like your un-natural looks.

Most Helpful Girl

• A and C. I like bras that give my boobs a lift but with no design on them because a lot of my shirts are fitted and you will see the design on bra. Also, I dont like loght colored bras. Only dark colors but lighy colors are nice esp when you have boyfriend and want to show it off to him.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ugh I feel you I low key just purchased my first nude bra a week ago, I had to wear colorful bras underneath my shirts. And yeah! I feel. But somehow light colored bras make your boobs look bigger, its strange.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 18

• They're all cute! But I'd choose A and B because the wider-set straps (as on C) tend to be uncomfortable and slip down

0|0
    0|0
    • woah! I didn't even notice the straps are wider-set. Thanks

• Yeah! I bought a bra like that not too long ago and it drives me bananas 🍌

• B and c

0|0
    0|0
  • B and C are SO cute :)

0|0
    0|0
  • first 2

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say A and B are the best way to go, they're what I would choose. The girl it's too bad about your debit card 😒

0|0
    0|0
  • a&c are both hot b is cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I would choose b.

0|0
    0|0
  • I bet this got blue anon's attention

0|0
    0|0
  • I like C the most:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like A and C

0|0
    0|0
  • 1st one

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • i undertsand, I walked dogs from ages 12-15 and then they moved. But i turned 16 a few months after that so I was able to get a job. Somebody will eventually hire you, they won't know your clumsy until after they hire you so thats a plus

• Haha i'm crying its really funny how you said they won't know until they hire me, low key hiding my secret identity from my employers lol. yeah! I emailed a tutoring center and asked if I could work there, I have a 4.0 GPA and i'm bomb with kids, bitches never replied. What job are you working at now though? I turn 16 in April so if its a large chain maybe they'll hire me too?

• lol C is cute hopefully you'll still get it, I know the feel

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the 1st one best

0|0
    0|0
  • Do either A or B.
    Don't worry... lol
    My debit card πŸ’³ is empty, too. πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜†

0|0
    0|0
  • Bralettes, front-close and balconnet strapless bras are quite nice.

0|0
    0|0
    • strapless bras always fall off my boobs lmao
      but I love barrettes!

• B looks the most supportive.

0|0
    0|0
  • B & C for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the first two more.

0|0