Does wearing lipgloss give off a youthful look?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure... Lip stick in general is for making the girl more attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and no. It really depends on your lips and the lipgloss itself. If you are really trying to get the one that makes you look younger, then just rummage around.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe it might make you look older, depending on your age.

What Girls Said 19

• I think the best lip gloss to wear is one that's realistic, and sort of already matches your skin tone. I notice my lips look a little more healthier rather than chapped when I wear a brown tone, but I don't like really shiny lip glosses. Sometimes women go too far and look like they just ate greasy chicken.

• lol, what?

Show me statistics

• I don't know when I think of pink lipgloss or glossy pink lips , I think of a young lady. It has to be pink, lol, since pink is usually a color for young girls. I remember back in high school, a fellow classmate bought a lipgloss for her friend. She told her she didn't want to buy the lipstick, because it's more for the older ladies, lipgloss is more youthful. I thought, hey that's kind of true 🤔
    media.giphy.com/media/deNPNTjrAysuY/giphy.gif
    I think it's just a stereotype anyway. It doesn't actually make you look younger, but generally younger girls go for lipgloss more than lipstick (especially if it was pink!).

• Yes it does, so does creamed blusher rather than powdered. Make-up with a sheen, glossy or shine effect gives off a youthful glow to your skin

• Lipgloss, No.. But, lipstick yes it does!

• Not really. Make up usually makes you look older.

• i don't think so

• not really

• Definitely not. The best thing is to KNOW what works for you and what doesn't. I've seen girls with the ugliest painted faces because of trends or caking on everything at a time. For example, I don't wear eyeliner because it doesn't work with my eyes. Simple. I therefore look more youthful, attractive than the girls who have the same issue but choose to streak a line on their eyes anyway.

• No it doesn't

• yes i do

• personally its always given me a greasy feel

• Not really, what I do, even though im fourteen, is i wear red lipstick then wipe it off with a tissue, and it leaves a natural looking pink tint. Lipgloss doesn't really make you young looking, to me, it just makes your lips look shiny

• Yes I think so

• It can, compared to dry or matte, especially chapped. "All that is shiny looks new" mind warp of consumer capitalism says yes, don the glossy, glitter, and shine! Lol

• No it doesn't work that way.

• what does that have to do with youth?

• What does lipgloss have to do with looking young?