Are there any American guys that date middle eastern girls?

I'm Persian and have only been attracted to white guys. I get a lot of attention from them and they like me because I'm "Exotic" but I feel like they just want to fulfill some sex fantasy... not a relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've got many middle eastern friends, both male & female. Not judging the guys, but they are gorgeous. From what I've noticed hanging out with one of my best friends, she was raised pretty proper. Offers a guest refreshments and all that jazz. She was also very protected though, it took some time for her dad to start letting me around lol. With a girl who was raised protected and taught to be a proper lady, so to speak. I'd had no problems dating her.

2 big reasons I'm not dating her: 1) (Most important) I'm taken by a very lovely young lady, cheating and looking for more thrills is not my style. 2) She's not quiet as mature as I like.

Smaller reasons base around her not knowing how to cook more than I do and such lol, but I already trailed off your question enough so I won't get into that.

What Guys Said 4

• I used to try to flirt with Persian girls, but you know, it's not their way. One time I asked one out but her brother vetoed the idea. When we talked to him he had blonde on his arm, you know the level that relationship was on, but for a non Persian to date his sister, oh God no...

I still get mad about the whole thing after 12 years!

• Typical. Persian guys usually go for the blonds and experiment with a variety of girls but don't expect Persian girls to do the same. However, things have changed since then so I don't see that same situation happening today. Persians are more liberal than most people think.

• Yes I love persian, middle-eastern girls, unfortuneately most of the ones I have met were taken already.

• I personally find persian girls very attractive but haven't really had a chance to meet or get to know one. Add me if you have any more q's. :P

• Lots of them; as long as your family isn't psycho about it.

What Girls Said 0