Hair color red?

a lot of comments I've seen said that they love red hair, being a red head myself what is it that you like about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because its rare to see but is nice when you do. Keep your natural hair color and be proud of your beautifull red hair.

What Guys Said 8

• It's unique compared to what the majority has. The shade is just captivating and nice to look at, and most of the time it's accompanied by my favorite 'porcelain doll like' skin tone.

• Redheads taste better (in my experience).

• First girlfriend had red hair, and had a crush on another red haired girl. It's just something different, something which you stand out with, I definitely like it, it's special =] Keep up the hair, but keep it natural, ofcourse.

• i love redheads! they are the most attractive women to me. :)

i love the creamy pale skin and the red hair, it drives me wild! your in high demand girl ;)

• I like it, but of course I'd have to be attracted to the girl too.

They are more unique, too. They are a lot better than these girls who run around buckwile with bleach blonde hair thinking there barbie and they are searching for their Ken.

• yep... something different.

i'm irish... so I'm going to go ahead and say because it's in my blood to? lol... eh I tried to excuse something that has no reason

• Red hair, it's unique and rare for a raison, because it's f***ing ugly!

• I absolutely love red heads! So rare, so unique! It's also nice when all of your hair is red *wink wink*

What Girls Said 1

• it can go either way...there is definitely a good redhead and a bad one.