What do yous think of this look/outfit for a night out nothing big just a few drinks? Discard the poll just comment please?

Im trying to get this look but with boots...What do yous think of this look/outfit for a night out nothing big just a few drinks? Discard the poll just comment please...?

• What do yous think of this look/outfit for a night out nothing big just a few drinks? Discard the poll just comment please...?
    0% (0)14% (1)6% (1)Vote
  • What do yous think of this look/outfit for a night out nothing big just a few drinks? Discard the poll just comment please...?
    22% (2)14% (1)19% (3)Vote
    78% (7)72% (5)75% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|9

What Guys Said 9

• Go with heels over boots.

3|1
    0|0
  • Yous? Lol are you going to put a hit out if I answer badly? Just being silly, heels are great anytime of year as far as I'm concerned..

1|0
    0|0
  • Outfit in the top pic looks good. Go with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stunning👍

1|0
    0|0
  • Those boots look like they might damn near connect with the skirt soooooooooooooo I don't know, fuck it though, go for the boots

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks good and love overknee boots

0|1
    0|0
  • Great... if u want to look like a dominatrix

0|0
    0|0
  • It's okay

0|0
    0|0
  • Love those boots. Take note, everyone. You don't have to show a lot of skin to look super sexy.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Perfect! 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • The outfit looks nice. I like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love it! I'd probably go heels over boots though depending on the weather

2|0
    0|0