Back into shape ?

Any good waist trainers or something like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't recommend those. If you're taking about what the kardashions use, you are just asking to destroy your organs and body. Just do an workouts, cardio, and a good diet.

Most Helpful Girl

• Waist trainers don't do much for weight loss. I have one, but I only wear it throughout the day for back pain reasons. It's more flexible than a girdle and straightens out my back and relieves the pain.

BUT I will say that some women use waist trainers to limit how much food they can eat. Since it squeezes your center, it limits how much your stomach can expand when eating, so you'll eat less. But again, I do not recommend this.

I have Camellias Latex Waist Trainer Corset Shapewear.

But if you get one, please do not tighten it too much. These can really hurt you. I have one that is the same size as my waist, so I'm not using it to get a smaller waist or tummy, but some women REALLY do damage to themselves and hurt themselves trying to force their waists smaller.

Here's the link on Amazon.

www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_1

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• You could try one of those wraps while you workout

• Maybe the one the kardashians have?

• Yeeees from Style Dealz, I love them and they are on sales right now