What is your daily rutine for hair?

Guys and girls, tell me what you do to your hair everyday. Also describe your hair. (length, texture, curly or straight, soft, style) This is for all ethnicities.

What Girls Said 22

• My hair is in the process of growing out. It's several inches past my shoulders, very fine, but I have a lot of it.
    When washed, it's pretty soft, but easily tangles. I condition the bottom half of my hair and then wash it all. I recently dyed it with a Red/Violet combo dye, so it's softer than usual. I don't wash it every day, but I do have a naturally greasy scalp, so I try to wash it every third day, if not every second day (if I have to look fancy for work). I just brush my hair with a generic conair brush. Due to my weird hairline, and the fact I used to have bangs that still aren't quite as long as the rest of my hair, I pull the front strands of hair (closest to my face) back and pin them at the top of the back of my head to keep it out of my face. Otherwise, I just slap my hair up into a loose bun or ponytail if I don't feel like putting in any effort.

• I'm Hispanic. I have fairly short hair. It's naturally jet black, but I'm currently in the process of turning it white. Right now it's like a really really light platinum blonde. So it's been through some shit yknow. To wash it, I use "head and shoulders for textured hair" it has some coconut oil or something. Then I use Sebastian's whipped creme when it's still really wet, and then I work it through the hair and towel dry. Then after I've towel dried it, I use Paul Mitchell's super skinny serum. And then I just let it all air dry over night and I'm ready to go in the morning

• Well, daily. I brush it to tidy it up mainly. But for care. I use shampoo, conditioner and combing it when wet. Keeps it from tangling. My hair is to my lower back and it's straight with a few waves towards the end. It's pretty soft and smooth and I usually wear it down and behind my ears. Sometimes I braid it for fun and I put it into a high ponytail when I'm running.

• well my hair is on the curly side; i wash it like twice a week but prior to shampooing my hair i put lots of oil and give my scalp a massage... and i don't use heat or style my hair... i let my hair down always... unless i go shower i will put my hair up

• I have long hair, just past my sholderblades. I also have the sizes shaved like in a mohawk fashion. It's very thick and I have a lot of it. It's also naturaly dark brown and a little bit wavy. I'm Brittish but I believe I have an Irish heratige.

I wash my hair about once a month, and during the month I cover it in coconut oil and wash it out thoroughly in the shower every three to four days. About once a week I also shave the sides to keep them short and tidy. I brush my hair with an Andrew Barton comb (It's the best comb to buy on a budget!) every night before bed, and in the morning if I am leaving the house.

• Routine:
    -wash
    -shampoo/conditioner
    -heat protectant spray
    -blow dry
    -comb

I have straight hair. Length? Umm down to my waist and thick

• I'm Arab/ Middle Eastern-North African, I have waist lenght black thick wavy hair.

I just wash it , dry it, either leave it wavy or straighten it.

• I'm Indian and have thick long curly hair. I don't do much with it. Sometimes, I massage my scalp with coconut oil/jojoba oil/olive oil/Jamaican black castor oil (not all of them together) etc etc. When I get into the shower I just put a dollop of shampoo on, but no conditioner and then when I get out I'll either blow dry it or air dry it and spray some leave on conditioner and detangler on and then I'm good to go.

• My hair is 3.5' straight and fine. It gets washed. After that usually air dry and sometimes I brush it mostly just throw it in a knot.

• Everyday- brushing it thoroughly and tying up in ponytail or bun. Washing thrice a week
    My hair-
    5 inches above waist, black. Between straight and wavy. Like, wavy ends. Slightly on dry side

• lol my daily routine is non existent. i don't get greasy hair so i wash and blow dry and style it once every 4 days. it's naturally wavy and medium length

• I am African American and I typically wear braids. I just wake up use a little garnier fructise leave in conditioner and a little coconut oil. I comb it through my hair using my fingers then style my braids either up in a huge bun or down. That's pretty much it at night I just wrap my braids in a scarf to keep my braids nice and neat and frizz free.

• I have long light brown hair, it's wavy and tends to be dry (you can see it in my profile pic).
    Depending on how recently I've washed it and if I've used heat on it my routine varys... but most days brush it put serum if it's dry, dry shampoo if it's oliy at the roots... I quite commonly put it in a pony tail.
    I usually wash it twice a week. I use conditioner then shampoo then some more conditioner that I leave in.

• I am Southeast Asian (Filipina)
    Wash, drop coconut oil (once a week) conditioner and shampoo (every other day only), heat protectant, blow dry, hair polish.
    I like to define my waves and add volume in it. My hair is naturally thick and wavy.
    I do not follow the trend of hair rebonding in Ph.

• I am Caucasian and have thick, black curly hair. I shower and let it air dry.

• southeast Asian
    black, wavy, frizzy hair
    wash, apply a dab of coconut oil, air dry, brush and style

• Lately just waking up and throwing it in a pony tail or messy bun. I use to straighten it. I use argon oil and coconut oil at night

• My hair is naturally dark brown, but I dyed it red awhile back. So a bit of the roots have come in. It's wavy, and I brush it. If I keep my arms down my sides, it reaches to about my elbows.

• I'm caucasian, with natural auburn hair. It goes down to my waist and is very fine (lots of hair just each strand is skinny) it's naturally silky and and straight.

I generally just run a brush through it, if I get the energy I'll braid it the night before so it gets wavy in the morning.

• Routine :
    Washing, applying conditioner, applying serum and toning sometimes..
    My hair is short and sweet, vavy hairstyle

• I'm mixed, and have curly afro kinda hair... Spirals and curls with lots of volume. It's about half way down my back and quite soft.

My hair used to be so short and shitty because I didn't know what to do with it, now it's amazing and i get stopped on the street by people telling me it's nice :)

Anyway, I just do normal styling most days. Once in a while, I'll deep condition. I Co wash much more often than shampoo wash, Co washing like weekly, shampooing when needed and clarifying every few months.
    My only daily routine is styling really, to go out. I don't wash it daily.

• I'm black so I have knappy hair. I usually wash and condition my hair with water based sulfate free products, then either air dry or if I'm in a rush blow dry my hair. Then I usually get box braids with some braiding hair extensions which usually takes about 3-6 hours. I make sure to keep my hair moisturized with a water based bray spray or moisturizer. Then two months later I remove the braids. I let my hair recover for a few weeks. Then I repeat.

What Guys Said 12

• Wash ---> Blowdry while curling with brush to add volume ---> Work in HDF Claymation ----> Blowdry again to set slightly ---> Style ---> Blowdry once more to set firm ---> Hairspray once over to catch flyaways.

• Step 1: I make sure my hair is wet. Step 2: I mentally divide my hair into four sections and begin combing each section until I feel little resistance when I push the comb through my hair. Step 3 (Optional): Apply leave-in conditioner, so that my hair is easier to comb the next day and is more moisturised.

• ı wash it everyday

• I pretty much just wake up bro. lmao

• A splash of water, part to the side with my hands. I have pretty lose curls so it comes out nice I guess, a tad bit disorganized for character.

• I have curly somewhat medium hair, it reaches by my ear if I pull it. I just use water and a hair conditioner smoothie by sheamoisture

• Wash it and comb it lol.

• I wash it with shampoo... and thats about it lol!
    I recently started using conditioner because I take two showers a day and supposedly thats not good for hair health to only use shampoo

• I comb it in 5 seconds in a rush sometimes in the morning.

My hair is short but it comes down slightly above my eyes in the front, black, and mostly straight.

• psalm Roll and lock

• Blow dry + comb for volume... About 5-10 mins and then i add 2 drops of oil if I used shampoo

4 inches at the top, 1/2 inch everywhere else, thick, straight/barely wavy, really soft

• Im Asian so the back of my hair sticks up really easily and hard to keep it down after waking up. i shower the night before then in the morning I just drench my hair in water, use a brush and hair dry it to make it to gel easy. Then I slick it back almost like Bryce Harper