How long does it take to straighten your hair?

I have curly hair an inch or more past my shoulder. Takes me almost 3 hours by myself.Just curious ! How long does it take to straighten your hair ?

• 30 mins
  • 1 hour
  • 2 hours and 30 mins

What Guys Said 7

• Why don't you go to the hairdresser and get it relaxed and chemically done so that its a lot more convenient if you want to have straight hair.

• 16d

Because for someone who also has curls your setting your natural hair up for destruction causing hair to break and become brittle and lose your curl pattern curl pattern.

• 16d

Maybe because it's unhealthy and with curly hair you can always switch it up, so its more versatile

• It takes my daughters over an hour to do it

• I need to start straightening out my beard. It's getting long! Lol

• I use a comb, but I think it only takes 15 minutes.

• I have dreads so it doesn't need straightening
    but before i got them my hair was naturally soft so not long
    maybe about 30 minutes

• 2 minutes

• 3 hours, 43 minutes and 7 seconds exactly :P

What Girls Said 40

• It usually only takes me about 10-15 minutes to straighten my hair. I have long hair and it's in between straight and wavy. I run the straightener through it basically just to get rid of the frizz and make it more straight and shiny.

• That's how long it takes me when I want to curl it

• LOL am I doing something odd or something? Takes me like 5-10 mins to straighten my hair, when I had hair down to my waist it took max 15mins, no more. How can people spend such a long time straightening their hair 😂 baffles me every time.

• THe first time I did it it took me 4 hours!!! lol I still cannot believe it!!
    It was was very long though and very curly...

Now it takes me about 20 MINS.

40 mins max. to fully style it as the final hair do lol but I hardly ever do it anymore as I have learned to love my curls... :b!!

I just think that in pictures straight hair looks better in me... more presentable... and my curlies make me look more casual less "ready" lol.. but in person, it's the total opposite!! So weird!!

• even i got curly hair, but they are frizzy also. it takes ME 1 hour. and my hairdresser 30 mins.
    bdw u got really pretty curls. :)

• I'm Asian, so I have naturally straight hair. If I'm straightening it even more, it would take about 5-10min. I know a friend who has wildly curly hair and she takes around 2-3 hours.

• 5-10min but mine is pretty straight anyway. I do a girlfriends hair every week similar in texture to yours and it takes 2 hours

• I have long hair and curly. I have to be watching a movie while I straighten my hair because it takes a long time.

• I have thick, curly/wavy hair and it reaches the middle of my back. It takes me like an hour and a half to two hours.

• if that's you you're gorgeous!

I don't use any hair equipment on my hair. Usually i just leave it wavy! :)

• 0. I have naturally straight hair. I think your hair looks nicer naturally curled like that

• Not long, my hair is straight already.

• It takes around 30 minutes, but it curls back the next day or in any sign of humidity.

• Your hair is so beautiful, and you're so pretty!

• To do a thorough job, probably around an hour

• 30 min or less, you have pretty hair. If I had that pretty of hair I would not straighten it. I have frizzy poofy hair that I straighten but I usually just tie it up

• Naturally curly hair and only takes me 10 minutes..

• I don't straighten my hair myself. I go to the hairdresser and he uses a little less than an hour to straighten it. He uses a dryer and a brush, so it takes a little bit of time.

• Not long I have thin hair (see pic) so it takes 30 minutes. You should be happy your hair is thick and healthy. If I had yours I'd barely ever straighten it.

• 30 min maybe.

• Bone straight? At least two hours. My hair is very thick and curly.

• around about 2 hours.
    I have thick, wavy hair down to my waist, so yeah lol.

• less than 30 minutes for me but OMG girl don't waste your time! you look beautiful with curly hair!

• 1 hour and 30 mins by myself

• it's already straight but i just iron sometimes to fix 寝癖 10 minutes

• less than 2 minutes lol

• It takes me an hour and a half! I have long curly hair :/.

• 3 and a half hours... four hours if it is extra humid that day.
    #blackgirlproblems

• Half an hour

• My hair is curly so it takes me about 1 hour and 30-25 mins

• More from Girls
    10