What are your feelings on makeup?

Do you love it, hate it or don't care?

3226

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Really don't care. I do find some looks hilarious though.

• Same! Especially the crazy contouring ones omg

Sponsored

What Guys Said 25

• 1. Just as long as the person using it is comfortable it's all okay
    2. Just so long as they know HOW to use it and it suits their persona, clothing etc it's all okay
    3. I prefer a look without make up but I'm certainly not averse to finding someone wearing it tastefully attractive :)

• I really like it as long as it's not an excessive amount.

• I don't care, but it can look so pretty. So I do appreciate the people that take the time to do it and do it well 💄

• I like the way it looks on girls

• A bit is nice, too much I don't like

• It looks nice on my girlfriend. But if I try it, I look like an accident scene. :P

• Makeup should be subtle but enhance the woman's beauty, it shouldn't be caked on.

• Would you be upset if a guy were to change an aspect about himself (To lie, essentially), to make him more attractive? You wouldstart to realise that he is quite insecure about himself.

That is how I feel about makeup. Don't need it. Natural beauty is the way to go!

• Okay many don't think it's possible being im only 17 but I am training to be a cosmetologist and most women use makeup incorrectly. It's not meant to "change" your face it's meant to enhance what's already there. Think of makeup as a highlighter. We're supposed to use it to show the beauty we have naturally. Also don't blame women for you being stupid enough to believe they have gold eyelids.

• @FSUBabe2024 Gold eyelids? Hahahahaha Stupidest thing ever :P

• ı dont like excessive make up

• It's hot

• Well I'm a guy. So uhhh lol. I don't care. I think it looks great on women!

• I like it. Im perfectly fine with her without it on when we're just chillin at home, and im perfectly fine with her getting all dolled up when we go out.

• some girls don't need it and it can make them look worse, but then on other girls, wow! the difference is astounding.

• It really depends on the girl/women, it helps some people look a lot more beautiful, and some simply do not need it, it covers up their natural beauty. Also if it makes you feel better about yourself, wear it.

• if it's worn moderately it's hot

• I dont love makeup but i love girls 😉

• The less of it the better.

• i think it makes girls look 5 times better

• Don't care

• Question never gets old. As long as she doesn't look like a clown

• For me, most girls don't look good with makeup. Especially if she's already beautiful.

• I don't use it, so I have no idea.

• 1) It's unattractive when a girl wears fake eyelashes that look really long and unrealistic.

2) It's unattractive when a girl wear too much makeup (practically every guy agrees on this).

3) It's EXTREMELY unattractive when a girl contours her cheeks, only women find jawlines attractive, not men.

• women wear it to cover the ugly

• My feelings are private. Get out of my house.

• If you didn't want to answer you shouldn't have clicked on the question.

• Excuse me? Don't tell me what I should and shouldn't do.

What Girls Said 31

• I care a lot about make up and I love make up very much but I am not a fanatic.
    I learned how to apply it right with youtube videos and It is just so beautiful and amazing how your face looks more fierce and defined.
    I love being creative with it and playing with colors (eyeshadow) I love the glow in my cheeks and bronzers and I am crazy about glitter :D
    I would love to go to Cosmetics school (or not because you don't need to pay that much, is simply being creative and an artist) , also create a cream, a perfume and some lipsticks for myself and also bronzers and glitter products :D have my own business or work with big known companies so I would have a guaranteed paycheck.

• i wear it for special occasions, but generally don't like it~ sensitive skin + pore-clogging chemicals= really bad breakouts that make me look like someone threw a pizza at me.

that said, i speak only for myself. if a friend wants to wear it because it makes her feel cute and beautiful, then by all means go for it.

• it's no concern of mine. i can think of better ways to spend my time.

• I just did my make up a few minutes ago, haha. So, it's easy to tell, I love it :)

When I was younger, I was a tomboy, so, never thought I would wear it. But in high school, I started dabbling (very poorly) and sparsely. Then freshmen year of college, I got more into it because of youtube, and when I got my Lorac palette 2 years ago, oh my :) skills exploded.

It's a great passion, and I have a lot of it and love to play around and even do looks on my sister when she lets me :)

• I don't like heavy makeup. It feels cake-y and that makes me uncomfortable. Also you have to be careful to ensure it is not smudged or something. Also having to do touch up constantly. Not my thing. Also the fact that you end up looking like clown if you don't do it right lmaoo.
    So I just stick to mascara/kohl and lipgloss on special occasions

• I love makeup so much.

• I think it looks gorgeous on other girls but I don't wear make up cause I think I look better without it and don't know how to apply it to make myself look better.

• Moderation, occasion, celebration. As long as your look matches you're kosher.

• I've been wearing makeup daily since I was 10. I don't feel dressed without it. I guess you could say I love makeup.

• Don't care for it, the only thing I use is lip gloss.

• I'm just tired of people making Q's on it tbh

• I love it.

• I didn't use to like it because I thought it made me look fake. Now that I now how to do natural looks I actually like it!

• It's pretty and I wear it daily but most women wear it wrong! It's not meant to hide your face. In other words I shouldn't be able to wipe your pretty off with a baby wipe. It's supposed to be used to highlight your natural beauty. Just my opinion :)

• I love it, think it's BE-A-U-TIFUL

• I don't really care, only thing I use is lipstick

• It can look very pretty and it's fun to try on.

• i used to not care but i'm more into it now.

• I love make up it's fun to play around with and get all made up.

• I love make up, I wear make uveryweekend because it takes me about 1-2 hours to do it.

• I love it but I don't wear it ALL THE TIME though

• Don't care.

• I love it!!!

• ı love but ı don't always do

• Love love love makeup

• love it and hate it at the same time

• I like adding a small amount of color to my face.

• I love it. I suffer from bad acne. It's gotten better as far as actual pimples, but I still have wonderful red spots all over my face. So I cover it up with make up and I just feel better about myself, and when I feel better about myself I'm just a happier person. That said I'm kind of addicted to eye shadow... I just love it :'D

• It's a love hate relationship with me (,

• I think it's fun sometimes 😊

• More from Girls
    1