Do guys like girls who dress more girly?

do you guys like girls who dress more in dresses and wear girly things then more sporty non girly girls, like just a loose shirt and jeans. which do you prefer.

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a girl should dress in whatever way she feels best about herself. If it makes you feel good to wear dresses and you enjoy wearing them and they make you feel confident and good about yourself, please wear them! If you are into sports or something, please don't be afraid to dress the part. Being yourself is the most important thing. So many people who are in school forget that it is cool to be yourself because of peer pressure and other stuff going on. Personally, I like a girl who is confident in herself - confidence is sexy! So, please be yourself, because if you are not being yourself, you are just trying to be something that you are not in order to please someone else!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on how long they take to get ready before going to the convenience store. Girly girls are nicer to look at, but knowing that you won't have to wait for 2 hours for her to get ready can make the sweatpants and top a very attractive outfit indeed.

Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a girl that dresses kind of girly. Jeans are ok, but t-shirts aren't really good on girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • girly is a hell of a lot better than t-shirt and jeans.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Girly is more appealing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girly always wins!

0|0
    0|0