Green vs. Brown?

I have green contacts and every asks me if their my real eyes, or that their pretty cool. However should I stick to my natural eye color? (dark brown) guys have told me they like that...

Most Helpful Guy

• I like green eyes. Brown eyes are quite nice too. My girlfriend has the bluest eyes. Grey eyes are pretty damn sexy as well. The beauty of the world we live in is that you can get coloured contacts and change your eye colour as you please. Go with the one you like, or the one your significant other likes. Or the one that you think best compliments your look.

If you're only wearing green contacts because you don't think people will like your natural brown, then there's no need to worry. Brown eyes that this rich lustrous quality that pulls you in, and I quite like it.

What Guys Said 4

• I perfer green eyes but differant people have differant opinions.

• I'm a hugh fan of green eyes.

• I'm fair sure green's better than brown though it depends on skin and hair colour.

• Green eyes are my faviorate

What Girls Said 0