Why don't they have coats that are made for your legs?

My legs get so cold when I'm walking outside, the leggings under my pants trick doesn't work. I need something that cuts the wind and keeps me warm, so why don't we have leg coats? Why is everyone walking around with cold legs?

0|0
11|16

What Guys Said 16

• im not sure ur serious?

either u dont know what u are asking or u got gang banged by stupid. have u even TRIED to look for something to warm ur legs? for starters the first thing that comes to mind is WINDBREAKER PANTS. u could wear something under them, and there are models with snaps on the side u could pull right off u wanted to impress a boyfriend or go to a striping gig after... just saying. if u want some NICE looking warm stuff to wear, have u looked at any UNDER ARMOR stuff? most of it was made for the military. its super high quality stuff. u want to find COLD gear. all their stuff is very specific designed though. so u need to find what u want to do with it. there is even an app to shop easily and right now its free shipping and 25% off. by the way i love their shit ;) .

then i dont know the names of them, but i have seen "coats" for skiing that u put on ur legs. they are big and fluffy. i dont know where u live or how cold it gets, but this is for very cold and ice/snow. but they have zippers on the sides of them for taking them off. again going to be a wind breaker type thing.

unless i just totally misunderstood ur question, where the hell have u lived all ur life u never needed anything for cold weather? even in arizona it got cold at nighttime. at age 20 u never traveled to the mountains to ski or something? this just seems ALMOST like a troll question. looking at ur name are u from singapore? did they not have any cold? i spent time in thailand but not enough to know the seasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • They do. Ski bibs or pants

0|0
    0|0
  • Legs don't usually feel cold the same, you would need to wear a ski suit or chaps like motorcyclist do

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you tried thermal underwear? the are like leggings except made of a thicker and warmer material

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Car hart bibs made for the winter. They aren't fashionable but they work. Also snow pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy a longer coat. Simple.
    I point to German or Russian military coats, which reach to the ankles.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could just wear a snuggie wherever you go.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to work outside in the winter I would wear sweatpants under my jeans so comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • they do. they're just called leg warmers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweat pants under your pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • They do. Coats cover the thighs. Or you can get snow pants / ski pants.

0|0
    0|0
    • 15d

Someone above said snow pants aren't a fashionable solution, what would you think if you saw me wearing them?:p

• 15d

I think anyone who would see you would also be concerned with how cold it is.

But ya try flannel underpants or just a warmer down parka to heat up your core first then.

• We're not? If it goes below -20 I might wear long johns, but that's enough generally, I don't need snow pants unless i'm actually rolling around in the snow.

Generally you don't need that many layers on your legs if your core is warm.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • They do. They're called jeans.

1|1
    0|0
  • Go by helihanson thermal long john they are unfashionable as fuck but you could just wear them outside at minus 40 there so warm but they don't make you sweet ether

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• They do. They're called snowpants.

1|0
    0|0
    • 15d

Do they work? Do you own a pair? Why don't I see people wearing them?

• Show All
    • 15d

Hmmm should I invest in a pair? Or is that a fashion disaster?

• 15d

Well you wear them over pants, so really it's up to you. You can just take them off when you get to wherever it is you're going. I guess it's up to what is more important to you: style or functionality.

• 1|0
    0|0
  • Sweatpants, snow pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • just get a long coat

0|0
    0|0
  • Snow pants. lol

0|0
    0|0
    • 15d

Do those work? Do you wear them? I'm really desperate here.

• THEY do.. long johns. Leg warmers the list can go on

0|0
    0|0
    • 15d

I do use leggings under my jeans, but I still feel cold especially if it's windy, I need some kind of leg coat!!

• They do, it's called leg warmers...

1|0
    0|0
  • sweats duhhhhhhhh!

0|0
    0|0
    • 14d

I already wear leggings under sweats, but they don't cut the wind, or keep me very warm! I need an actual pant version of a coat!

• Find thicker jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • thigh high boots are useful in cold whether

0|0
    0|0
  • They are called rain pants...

0|0
    0|0