Why don't they have coats that are made for your legs?

My legs get so cold when I'm walking outside, the leggings under my pants trick doesn't work. I need something that cuts the wind and keeps me warm, so why don't we have leg coats? Why is everyone walking around with cold legs?

What Guys Said 16

• im not sure ur serious?

either u dont know what u are asking or u got gang banged by stupid. have u even TRIED to look for something to warm ur legs? for starters the first thing that comes to mind is WINDBREAKER PANTS. u could wear something under them, and there are models with snaps on the side u could pull right off u wanted to impress a boyfriend or go to a striping gig after... just saying. if u want some NICE looking warm stuff to wear, have u looked at any UNDER ARMOR stuff? most of it was made for the military. its super high quality stuff. u want to find COLD gear. all their stuff is very specific designed though. so u need to find what u want to do with it. there is even an app to shop easily and right now its free shipping and 25% off. by the way i love their shit ;) .

then i dont know the names of them, but i have seen "coats" for skiing that u put on ur legs. they are big and fluffy. i dont know where u live or how cold it gets, but this is for very cold and ice/snow. but they have zippers on the sides of them for taking them off. again going to be a wind breaker type thing.

unless i just totally misunderstood ur question, where the hell have u lived all ur life u never needed anything for cold weather? even in arizona it got cold at nighttime. at age 20 u never traveled to the mountains to ski or something? this just seems ALMOST like a troll question. looking at ur name are u from singapore? did they not have any cold? i spent time in thailand but not enough to know the seasons.

• They do. Ski bibs or pants

• Legs don't usually feel cold the same, you would need to wear a ski suit or chaps like motorcyclist do

• Have you tried thermal underwear? the are like leggings except made of a thicker and warmer material

• 0|0
  • Car hart bibs made for the winter. They aren't fashionable but they work. Also snow pants.

• Buy a longer coat. Simple.
    I point to German or Russian military coats, which reach to the ankles.

• You could just wear a snuggie wherever you go.

• I used to work outside in the winter I would wear sweatpants under my jeans so comfortable.

• they do. they're just called leg warmers.

• Sweat pants under your pants.

• They do. Coats cover the thighs. Or you can get snow pants / ski pants.

• 15d

Someone above said snow pants aren't a fashionable solution, what would you think if you saw me wearing them?:p

• 15d

I think anyone who would see you would also be concerned with how cold it is.

But ya try flannel underpants or just a warmer down parka to heat up your core first then.

• We're not? If it goes below -20 I might wear long johns, but that's enough generally, I don't need snow pants unless i'm actually rolling around in the snow.

Generally you don't need that many layers on your legs if your core is warm.

• 0|0
  • They do. They're called jeans.

• Go by helihanson thermal long john they are unfashionable as fuck but you could just wear them outside at minus 40 there so warm but they don't make you sweet ether

What Girls Said 11

• They do. They're called snowpants.

• 15d

Do they work? Do you own a pair? Why don't I see people wearing them?

• 15d

Hmmm should I invest in a pair? Or is that a fashion disaster?

• 15d

Well you wear them over pants, so really it's up to you. You can just take them off when you get to wherever it is you're going. I guess it's up to what is more important to you: style or functionality.

• 1|0
  • Sweatpants, snow pants.

• just get a long coat

• Snow pants. lol

• 15d

Do those work? Do you wear them? I'm really desperate here.

• THEY do.. long johns. Leg warmers the list can go on

• 15d

I do use leggings under my jeans, but I still feel cold especially if it's windy, I need some kind of leg coat!!

• They do, it's called leg warmers...

• sweats duhhhhhhhh!

• 14d

I already wear leggings under sweats, but they don't cut the wind, or keep me very warm! I need an actual pant version of a coat!

• Find thicker jeans

• thigh high boots are useful in cold whether

• They are called rain pants...