I need a haircut. Got any ideas?

I have long, dark hair. It's kind of wavy, reaches mid-back. I don't have bangs/fringe or any discernible layers. I want something edgier, more sophisticated, but I do not want to lose too much length. If it helps, I have a heart-shaped face.

Thanks!

14d s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...aaf28cb8cd.jpg

Similar to this person's hair, just a bit shorter.

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 8

• Ohh, if your hair naturally curls like that in the ends, then having lots of layers in a u or v shape will look nice and really bring out your curls. I can't say for the fringe or hair part since I don't know how your face looks like. Not really sure how a heart-shaped face looks. X)

• 1|0
  • Get a very long piece cut and donate it to the cancer organisation that makes postiches for cancer people. And then have the rest turned into a nice wild, but female, short hair cut.

• 14d

While that is a nice thought, I don't want to donate my hair :X I have in the past, but this time, I want to keep it long.

• 1|0
  • the side swept bangs are really in right now, get that with a shoulder graze, get a one layer if your hair is not too thick but a layers look if your hair is thick

• I want a pic!

• try balyage

• Depends on ur face shape and how wavy it is. I will recommend it to ask this to ur friends or go to a salon for advice. Since we can't help much since there is no picture

• 14d

I have asked my friends for their input, just wanted to cast a wider net- ideas-wise. I'll try to find a picture online of someone who has the same kind of hair I do.