What is more attractive: natural or makeup?

I'm just curious. I go days without makeup all the time. But I also like wearing makeup so I wear some here and there. I am naturally pretty, so I'm told. Which do you guys prefer? The natural look or the made up look? (Made up as in hair and makeup are done).

Most Helpful Guy

• depends, its good to know that a girl can look really good in makeup and most girls do, like this one girl at my school who used to always wear daggy stuff and I hooked up with her while she looked kind of daggy but stil very cute, then one day she had a job interview or something and she came into the class looking beyond good, hard to type but the change was incredbile. The thing is I thought she looked good but I wouldn't want her to be that way ALL the time.

What Guys Said 4

• I would lean towards natural but it is alright with a little bit

• natural ftw if you look good natural you will look good with makeup too

• I like natural but a little is ok

• You'd look better without.

What Girls Said 2

• Just don't cake the makeup on! I see so many girls that put on so much foundation and makeup it rubs off on everything. I personally only wear bare minerals, some mascara and lipgloss. That's pretty much all that's needed! The less makeup you wear the more your natural beauty will shine through!

• Lol one time I had my makeup done for a wedding and the lady put SO MUCH makeup on my face I really felt like I was wearing a mask.

• I think you can definitely pull off the natural look. You have bold features. Pretty eyes and lips so you don't really NEED make up but it will definitely enhance your look. So if you like wearing it, go for it but just know you look just as pretty without it.