What should we wear, guys?

so what kind of cloths do you find attractive? like short shorts(which I love) or skinny jean or like what kind of types, and I also don't wanna be to much of a "slut" so ya.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like something sexy but not that makes the girl look helpless or silly. Something that makes her look sharp and gives her some power like black calf boots and black or gray wet look leggings with a matching top. That's sharp and sexy I love when girls wear stuff like that.

Also I love pant suits the less frilly the better all those frills and ruffles that are supposed to look "feminine" just look cartoonish the outfit should look serious like an adult whos out in the world and playing for keeps would wear I can respect a woman like that and find that very attractive.

I don't like heels for the same reason I mean who walks around on their toes all day? that's just silly and it looks silly.

What Guys Said 10

• Dress up cool and cute.

You don't have to show too much skin.

Too much skin gets the attention of the guys that you don't want to have to deal with.

They would only notice what's on the outside and not what's important.

Look at how other girls dress and ask yourself what message their choice in cloths.

What message do you want your choice in fashion to send?

• Depends on the girl in question. I know a few girls who dress very modestly and it suits their style very well.

I know a few girls who have more... outgoing personalities and wear more... eye catching and revealing outfits, and it works well for them too.

Wear what you're most comfortable with and to hell with what everyone else thinks.

• Well...I love legs. Love them! So skirts, shorts, or my favourite; dresses.

• Ugh, you are one of "those" guys.....stop thinking that way. Honestly.

• He can't help it. every guy has his thing. I personally am an ass man, so if ur wearing tight pants and you have nice ass. then I'm ur guy. don't be so critical of him for what he likes

• Im sorry, what guy am I exactly? What's the issue with liking legs?

• i agree with PikaPerson01, depends on the girl and what their style is, but generally I find girls who wear clothes that fit them well (tight) and show off there curves and hourglass figure to be very attractive. As for shoes I would say Jordan's or Nikes.

• Miley has the right idea.

link

• Really? You're actually that much of a pig that you want girls to go around dressing like hookers who look like they are supposed to be in a club dancing on a pole?? Come on! You are such a pig! Wholy sh*t!!! Think about it, if you had a girlfriend would you really want her prancing around town looking like that? Showing off for all the other guys? If so you are so disgusting and will never get a decent girl who will respect you. You don't even deserve that anyways.

• First off I think he was kidding. correct me if I'm wrong. second off. I wouldn't mind her going out like that. its HER body. I'm not in control of it. if it makes her comfortable and she "loves" me. then she should be able to wear what she wants. let me ask you something. do you happen to have a not so good looking body. you sound like ur a bit jealous?

• A pig you say? Well, I like pigs, so I am not troubled by that at all.

• you want to look hot ? lots of girls think some clothes lok totally sexy when guys just don't at all see it. guys like clothes that show your body, you don't really have to show a lot of skin to be hot, as long as the shape of your body is visible, we like it =) depends though, if your body looks good we like it as long as we know about it, but if you have an ugly body we will only like it less the more we see, so this is a hard question really.

• Well, I'll risk an answer even though kismett will probably reward me with a profanity filled rant.

I find it attractive when I can see a woman put some extra effort into her appearance. For example, designer clothes (new, not raggedy), styled hair, tasteful jewelery, and good makeup. Beyond that, it almost doesn't even matter what the actual style is, as long as it's put together well.

• casual clothes

-jeans

-short shorts

-skirts(although can be slutty)

-t-shirt

-tank-tops

-Light short sleeve blouse

Don't overdo your make-up, a little mascara and maybe some eye liner should be fine.

• jean skirts

• Old school Converse, blue jeans and a t-shir or polo or checked shirt.

What Girls Said 3

• Ditch all the short sh*t, you don't need it to look attractive. Wear classy clothes that cover up and don;t show cleavage or too much leg ( anything above the knee's is too much) You will look way more attractive and respectful. All the short sh*t looks trashy and looks like you have no respect for yourself.

Hope this Helps.

• or you can wear what you want instead of what other people want you to...

• the part of this question that concerns me is "I also don't wanna be too much of a slut" meaning that you still want to be a slut, just not to the extreme, yikes. respect yourself girl, if you don't no one else will

• I think it was implied that she doesn't want to be a slut. but she doesn't want to be so uptight, that guys don't approach her at all