On a scale of 1-10 what am i?

well I would just like to know because 1st of all I never get a lot of attention from guys because I have no ass; I wear a a cup in bra's and I'm 120 pounds 5'4. I hate going out with my friends because they always get the attention from guys at parties or really anywhere. I mean honestly I don't think I'm ugly I would just to like to know where I stand physically because I know I have a OK personality I just wanna know I guess. here's a picture of me ...please be brutally honest.

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel that you are quite pretty, and please try and take it easy on yourself, try to remember you are the only person like you. Imagine what it would be like if we all looked the same it would be like a scene out of the clone wars. To be sure we would all be uniform...but uniformly boring and the same. The best advice I can give you is to work towards being the sort of woman you desire to be, the sort of woman you can be proud of, now granted much of this comes with time, and I can understand that this may not be something you really want to hear, as I noticed you are 16 or so. I understand that you may feel that you have all of this woman screaming to come out, and while it's true I'm not a woman I was your age once upon a time, so in that sense I can relate to your anxiety about some of these things. As for your appearance you have nothing to worry about, enjoy your body for the way it is. I know this might sound sort of strange, but to sort of help you out with your perspective on your physical attributes, try going to your local library and see if you can find a illustrated medical dictionary or medical journal, look through it I'm confident that after a while you will see some pictures of people with syndromes or deformities brought about by any number of illnesses or diseases. I'm not trying to poke fun at them, however it might make you see yourself a little differently as you are quite pretty, you just have to believe it. A little bit of confidence will go a long way.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 27

• I say an 8. You're a cute girl; once you believe that your confidence will rise & more people will notice your looks. :)

• looks wise your beautiful I would put you as a 10 but if your personality is bad your gorgeous face don't mean anything but if you got a great personality to match the looks your going to make some guy very happy

• You look like you just woke up. With some different clothes, makeup, hair, and maybe attitude? I think you could look a lot better. I can definitely see the potential though, you have a very pretty face. Based on that picture I'll give you a 6, with potential to move up.

• VERY sweet!...a solid 8.

• Can't give an honest opinion here because I think the way you have your makeup and everything actually probably lowers your score more than raises it.

More from Guys
22

What Girls Said 5

• Very pretty, really nice lips. 7-8

• As brutally honest as I could be, the link is faulty :(

• I don't understand why you didn't get attention because you have so beautiful face. I give you a 10. Just be confident, I am sure a lot of girls want to be as pretty as you are

• THOSE GUYS MUST BE BLIND OR SOMETHING... YOU ARE VERY PRETTY 9... BUT I AGREE WITH SOME PPL HERE YOU ARE WEARING TOO MUCH MAKEUP ESPECIALLY FOR UR AGE, MAKES You LOOK OLDER...BESIDES I DON'T THINK YOU NEED TO HIDE UR FACE BEHIND A MASK...

• Holy sh*t girl, you're sexy. And I can say that because I'm bi.