• Ask
  • myTake

On a scale of 1-10 what am i?

well I would just like to know because 1st of all I never get a lot of attention from guys because I have no ass; I wear a a cup in bra's and I'm 120... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I feel that you are quite pretty, and please try and take it easy on yourself, try to remember you are the only person like you. Imagine what it would be like if we all looked the same it would be like a scene out of the clone wars. To be sure we would all be uniform...but uniformly boring and the same. The best advice I can give you is to work towards being the sort of woman you desire to be, the sort of woman you can be proud of, now granted much of this comes with time, and I can understand that this may not be something you really want to hear, as I noticed you are 16 or so. I understand that you may feel that you have all of this woman screaming to come out, and while it's true I'm not a woman I was your age once upon a time, so in that sense I can relate to your anxiety about some of these things. As for your appearance you have nothing to worry about, enjoy your body for the way it is. I know this might sound sort of strange, but to sort of help you out with your perspective on your physical attributes, try going to your local library and see if you can find a illustrated medical dictionary or medical journal, look through it I'm confident that after a while you will see some pictures of people with syndromes or deformities brought about by any number of illnesses or diseases. I'm not trying to poke fun at them, however it might make you see yourself a little differently as you are quite pretty, you just have to believe it. A little bit of confidence will go a long way.

What Guys Said 27

• I say an 8. You're a cute girl; once you believe that your confidence will rise & more people will notice your looks. :)

• Can't give an honest opinion here because I think the way you have your makeup and everything actually probably lowers your score more than raises it.

• VERY sweet!...a solid 8.

• Holy god!9.7

• You look like you just woke up. With some different clothes, makeup, hair, and maybe attitude? I think you could look a lot better. I can definitely see the potential though, you have a very pretty face. Based on that picture I'll give you a 6, with potential to move up.

• your very attractive.

• 8-9...your smoking girlLove your lips and hair..your eyes are awesome

• picture is gone

• solid 7.

• Youre pretty, and could be sexy if you wanted. A little skinny, but that's not a big deal. This is based on your prof pic cause your link is broke.

• your an easy 10 You look just like the models all over the ads in that mall . I've seen fashion shows and those girls don't have much ass or breast size either their hella skinny. The problem is your surrounded by girls who look just like you, at your age a lot of girls do.

• looks wise your beautiful I would put you as a 10 but if your personality is bad your gorgeous face don't mean anything but if you got a great personality to match the looks your going to make some guy very happy

• Can I say 11? :)

• 9.3

• You've got great lips, and great hair.9.

• haha, I would give you my attention :Dbut you really do look like you just woke up, if you do your hair you'd be very pretty :]

• ... 4-5I mean, you look miserable.And 120 at 5'4" is a little big for me.You wanted honesty, and that's as objective as I can be.

• Wow. ur an asshole. 120 is well within the healthy weight range for someone who is 5'4.

• I said for me.I can't speak for everyone.I don't doubt that it's a healthy weight. But she wanted my personal opinion, and that is exactly what I gave.

• LOLOLOL!!

• You look good but you kinda flat chested lolSorry no offense.

• Just because she doesn't look like she's smuggling grapefruits in her shirt, doesn't mean she's flat chested.

• Lol I was just being cocky. She's bomb.

• Yeah I'm not even sure you're serious. You are really pretty. I'm 5"4' also btw, and I would approach you hands down.

• Haha, damn you are pretty beautiful, I would have to say between 9-10. By the way, I love the profile picture.

• Smile! :D

• I'll give you a 7, and trust me that's really good on my scale...i'd rate you higher, but you're waring too much make-up for my tastes, but don't change a think, you're pretty attractive, if you go out and guys only look at your friends, they have to be drop dead gorgeous

• I'd say a solid 8.5-9. Guys are not giving you all the attention because your most likely quiet and dress rather conservatively. That's a good thing, because a guy that you'll like will come around and give you the attention that you deserve.

• your very attractive :) on a scale of 1-10 ill give you a 9

• 7. Nice facial symmetry, good coloration of hair, decent weight and height ratio.Your attitude is going to be what separates you from "the boys". As for "assets" like the booty and the tatas, don't worry about them; they are not deal breakers at all. Your physical body actually plays less of a part in attraction than you think.

• Ok, so this is the smartest comment I have seen on here....Physicality is only what they see at the onset, but your personality is what keeps them around. Believe me, you don't want the guy that likes you only for your "assets"

• def a 9 you'd be higher if you smiled in that pic and don't worry about your assets.Just rock what you have. Rocking what you have is 10 times better than getting plastic surgery.and why do you think you have a OK personality? what makes you have a OK personality?

What Girls Said 5

• As brutally honest as I could be, the link is faulty :(

• I don't understand why you didn't get attention because you have so beautiful face. I give you a 10. Just be confident, I am sure a lot of girls want to be as pretty as you are

• Very pretty, really nice lips. 7-8

• THOSE GUYS MUST BE BLIND OR SOMETHING... YOU ARE VERY PRETTY 9... BUT I AGREE WITH SOME PPL HERE YOU ARE WEARING TOO MUCH MAKEUP ESPECIALLY FOR UR AGE, MAKES You LOOK OLDER...BESIDES I DON'T THINK YOU NEED TO HIDE UR FACE BEHIND A MASK...

• Holy sh*t girl, you're sexy. And I can say that because I'm bi.