On a scale of 1 to 10...

You know the drill. Am I a 1? Am I a 6? Do I make the cut to hit 10?

I'm not here for your coddling; if you give me a 10 I will doubt you're honesty.

Most Helpful Guy

• mmmmmmmmmmm...

if I found men attractive, then I would rate you somewhere between 1 and 10 ;)

What Girls Said 5

• mmmm...i would give you a 7...you are totally cute and you have the potential to be a 10 but I can tell by your photo that you lack confidence..smile a little and believe that you look good..confidence makes you look and feel better...with confidence I wouldn't deny that you'll be a 10..just don't become egotistic and cocky...just love who you are...your freakin cute to be honest... :D

• u are cuute and you need to trust that you are hot. I feel you are 10 potential and I am a very honest person. all that matters is that you know ur a 10 =)

• 10, you're cute and you've got a fantastic personality. <3

• 7 ish? I agree with Rosalie19, you can be a 10, you just need confidence.

• i would say an 8

What Guys Said 1

• You look like brothers I've seen on TV and seen a lot of girls crying over and stuff so that has to be good.